Bomb_n_Gouge

Reaction score
I thought that since we have a lot of people interested in football on here this should get it's own thread.

Anyone else pick this up yesterday?

I got it on PS3, doesn't seem too different from the old one but does seem faster. I only played one game online but if anyone is interested in a game my ID is Lanceuppercut224 (simpsons).

I did notice you can do an online league so if this gets popular I wouldn't mind setting one up.

I am probaly going to purchase this this evening. My name is Fildini.

Who would have thunk it??

Got the last one, Wasn't too impressed with it. I might purchase this one though! SwampDog35 is the PS Id

Madden just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I haven't bought one since 2006? It's the same game with new rosters. Not enough changes to warrant a purchase.

Madden just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I haven't bought one since 2006? It's the same game with new rosters. Not enough changes to warrant a purchase.

The only reason i disagree is if you are hooked up to the internet the roster automatically updates throughout the season, so if you team is rated 80 at the beginning and has an outsatanding season you could be looking at 90 by the end. If there is a trade it updates, if there's an injury etc...

That's on of the coolest things EA has been doing for a few years now.

The only reason i disagree is if you are hooked up to the internet the roster automatically updates throughout the season, so if you team is rated 80 at the beginning and has an outsatanding season you could be looking at 90 by the end. If there is a trade it updates, if there's an injury etc...

That's on of the coolest things EA has been doing for a few years now.

I knew about this. But again that's not a change in rosters, the franchise gets stale after awhile(although online really is a good feature) The worst thing Madden ever did was the "hard hitter" or whatever it was with icons with the people just I never liked it and was turned off after that and haven't gone back. Been an NCAA guy since.

I have it for Xbox 360. My gamer tag is the same as my screen name, hartattack52

I have a copy on the way from gamefly for x360. I was expecting it in the mail today and was saddened when I opened the mail box and it was not there.

I was waiting til I tried this one first to decide whether to buy it. I just played it at my brothers house a little bit ago, running is a little easier this year which I like, I will definitely be picking this up soon Gamertag is Gymrat07

Suffered my first online loss last night by 1 point, this guy was holding back his touchdown by stoping his running back before going in to run out the clock. By the time I got the ball back I only had 2 sec left for a hailmary.

Is there anyway to swap soundtracks between Madden versions? I can't stand the songs on Madden 12 (I turned them all off).

I need to start saving for a real game system for next year as the PS2 isn't going to cut it anymore. :(

I may have to pull the trigger on this! This will pass the time with a newborn(while the wife is away of course)

I may have to pull the trigger on this! This will pass the time with a newborn(while the wife is away of course)

It's good entertainment. Arian Foster is a big fumbler in this so I suggest avoiding him.

this is the best release of Madden in about 5 yrs or so,

Is anyone into the superstar mode? Its a blast.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

It really is....better game play....better franchise options (trading for the following year's draft picks, etc)...players on hot or cold streaks that affect their game performance

oh really? this may have sold me
yeah the soundtrack is only good for a handful of songs but the announcing is better...still has some holdovers from last year but a lot of newer stuff. at least on xbox anyway

The soundtrack is horrible and the announcing is the same as 10 (I skipped 11 and many before 10).
Then again I'm using a PS2 so who knows....:smile:

The soundtrack is horrible and the announcing is the same as 10 (I skipped 11 and many before 10).
Then again I'm using a PS2 so who knows....:smile:

They still make games for ps2? :hypnotized:

You guys are killing me....I am gonna have to pull the trigger on this now.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Agreed. My roomate bought it and we have been playing it nonstop. Romo is a beast One-T

The romo part made me lol by the way

They still make games for ps2? :hypnotized:

Surprisingly yes. Supposedly this is the last Madden they will though. Madden and Golf are really the only video games I play so I haven't seen the need to upgrade to a better system (and golf I usually play on my PC). I need to check with some friends and see who isn't using their PS3 or XBox 360 anymore. I'd like to play Madden online.

yeah the soundtrack is only good for a handful of songs but the announcing is better...still has some holdovers from last year but a lot of newer stuff. at least on xbox anyway

It may be the PS2 but I was also thinking it may be because I've only done fantasy draft franchise play and thinking about it the announcing in 10 was all messed up doing fantasy draft franchise. It's like the game forget's all of the player names. Funny thing also between 10 and 12, the announcers still get confused about who is winning the game. :D

I cant stand the commentary from Colinsworth, that guy just rubs me the wrong way, i usually turn the sound down and listen to music or throw on a movie for back ground noise

do it man......perfect for those long nights when you can't watch skinemax

You guys are killing me....I am gonna have to pull the trigger on this now.

Back