Swing Thought & Golf 9/12 Unite Golfers as 10th Anniversary of 9/11 Attacks Approach

Absolutely mention it to them and give me a call so we can help you help us make this Day of Unity the best it can be! Ray

I liked the color mixture and the theme so much that I decided to purchase one. It should be here any day and will let you know what I think about it.

I love this idea and will participate if possible.

My bracelet arrived and as the pictures above show, it is beautiful. The letter that was enclosed really gets to the heart of this cause. As the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 approaches and beyond, I will wear this bracelet proudly.

The "Day of Unity" golf event will benefit educational programs at the Pentagon Memorial, the 9/11 Memorial and the Flight 93 Memorial. Proceeds will also benefit Armed Forces charities, local First Responders charities and Friends of Freedom Charities.

Great bracelet benefiting and great cause!

Please visit www.golf912.org

Pres GOLF 912: I would like to play at a participating course on Monday but do not see any for TX listed under the Featured Courses feature on the golf912 website. Can you advise of any in TX that are participating? If I get lucky, there may be one somewhat near me. Thanks!

Back