Antigua Ladies Style

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Stuff looks nice, though for obvious reasons I am not skooting out the door the buy some of it.

• Admin
I love Antigua! I wasn’t aware that they were sponsoring the American ladies either, so that’s great to know. Very good review GG! I must say, I much prefer Antigua’s color combos and styles than just about anyone else’s. I love that they just stay true to form and aren’t really embracing this wild, crazy design and color game that so many companies seem to be playing. That Whisper Lite polo is awesome! It’s my fav!

This stuff just oozes class and with the technology and quality GG talked about I'm definately gonna be sending the wife this way. Thanks GG well done!

That is a nice clean looking line they have going. After my wife's first trip in awhile to the range last night, I think she may just be interested in this; will definitely be sharing with her.

And I agree with TC - the Antigua THP shirts are great so I was familiar with the brand and know that they make a quality product!

I really like the looks of these clothes. I have never owned a piece of Anitgua, but after seeing these items I am going to check out the men’s line. Thanks for the great review GG.

They have tons of color combos, which is nice. Also, the price is very competitive for golf clothing. Great review, GG.

Nice looking clothes, but do all of the shirts have that tight cuff that you tend to see on the sleeves of women’s shirts? It’s the one thing that my wife does not like about women’s clothing!

Outstanding review GG. There's not much better than a product that looks great on and has the performance to match. Having spent a lot of time playing golf in Florida this technology is definitely needed for you down there! Great work and great looking products, nice work Antigua!

Nice looking clothes, but do all of the shirts have that tight cuff that you tend to see on the sleeves of women’s shirts? It’s the one thing that my wife does not like about women’s clothing!

None of the shirts in this review have that cuff you are talking about.

Thanks, GG.

Back