The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Its like he is jealous I'm going to FLorida before him. I was dumbfounded. It hurt worse than when Spank stole PErcy Harvin.

You're just jealous that I'm in Florida before all you fools. I didn't steal anything... you just forgot to draft him.

Spanks is a bad dude too, at the Morgan Cup he promised me, pancit, then shows up with none. They are both off my fictional chirstmas card list.

Keep it up and there will really be nothing for you at the outing. Besides I don't celebrate Christmas... I celebrate Jesusmas.

Yeah not cool. It could be worse, they couldve drafted RAY RICE!!!

Like you couldn't see that coming a mile away. When an Asian sees "Rice" we flock to it like a bug to a light.

Like you couldn't see that coming a mile away. When an Asian sees "Rice" we flock to it like a bug to a light.

Haha now that's funny

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

flocking Asians!?

I am watching Dragonball Z right now on FX.. The movie. There is Asian happening there as well.

flocking Asians!?

I am watching Dragonball Z right now on FX.. The movie. There is Asian happening there as well.

Face it Dan, we're everywhere. There's probably a No. 8 Chinese Restaurant being constructed in Mars as we speak.

fantasy football makes no sense to me and as long as they let you have that cutlet fellow shouldn't you be happy Tmex : p

Face it Dan, we're everywhere. There's probably a No. 8 Chinese Restaurant being constructed in Mars as we speak.

I haven't had fake Chinese food in a looong time!!

And I love me some America Chinese!!

Can't find a good Chinese restaurant around here that will deliver. Damn lazy Chinese!!!

Mine around here do either, and no matter what you order its always ten minute

im awake... whyyyyyyy

I need to get this sleep problem under control

I need to get this sleep problem under control

Sleep is overrated. Have a kid, you won't miss it at all!

...just tap it in...

Sleep is overrated. Have a kid, you won't miss it at all!

...just tap it in...

I have 2 daughters. 8 and 2. I know all to well lol

I have 2 daughters. 8 and 2. I know all to well lol

Lol, guess you do. Mine is at 7 months, and I don't think I'll ever sleep more than 4 hours again.

...just tap it in...

Can't find a good Chinese restaurant around here that will deliver. Damn lazy Chinese!!!

Lazy? Go get it yourself dude! Lazy American!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Lol, guess you do. Mine is at 7 months, and I don't think I'll ever sleep more than 4 hours again.

...just tap it in...

It gets better, sleep wise, just wait until the walking and talking starts, that's the fun lol

FX is quickly becoming my favourite channel to watch.. Lots of movies, hilarious shows, etc etc.

Been mine for years now ever since the Shield.

Golf Channel is quickly becoming my favorite channel to watch. Dont normally watch Morning Drive, but daaaaaamn Holly is looking hot today. Even my wife asked who the hottie was...

Golf Channel is quickly becoming my favorite channel to watch. Dont normally watch Morning Drive, but daaaaaamn Holly is looking hot today. Even my wife asked who the hottie was...

lol she is hot. i think thats how they get people to watch haha

LMAO - love a woman that can recognize and acknowledge another hot woman. My wife is the same way.

Watching Morning Drive right now as well!! Waiting to see if Phil is bagging the belly today.

LMAO - love a woman that can recognize and acknowledge another hot woman. My wife is the same way.

Watching Morning Drive right now as well!! Waiting to see if Phil is bagging the belly today.

He is, they've already talked about it when they did a live shot from Boston.

Overrated....I can't get past her Lee press on nails and the bad Arkansas hair......the 2 bald guys peeking out of her dress every now and then are nice though.

Overrated....I can't get past her Lee press on nails and the bad Arkansas hair......the 2 bald guys peeking out of her dress every now and then are nice though.

LMAO @ 2 bald guys. Never heard that one before. Might have to steal that one and use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back