Awesome job MK on the Mashie and the Mizzys. Fingernail polish, who would have thunk it?

Awesome job MK on the Mashie and the Mizzys. Fingernail polish, who would have thunk it?

It looks really good, never would have thought fingernail polish.

Matty, have you used it before? Regardless, I am interested to see how long it lasts for you.

It looks really good, never would have thought fingernail polish.

Matty, have you used it before? Regardless, I am interested to see how long it lasts for you.

I did white on my old mizzy wedges and it held up all season

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Good work Matty! Ricky Fowler uses finger nail polish as well. They have some cool colors available, I might have to try this.

I might pick up a set of paints and see what kind of trouble I can get myself in to.

Finally found a place near me that had these so I picked them up for 11 bucks last night.
1074474384_U8nn9-M.jpg

Tonight I just have to pick up some acetone to get some of the paint off my putter and then I can fool around this weekend. Thinking of changing some colors on my method putter, and perhaps fooling around with some numbers on my irons. We'll see, it's a long weekend, there's plenty of time to get myself in to trouble.

Finally found a place near me that had these so I picked them up for 11 bucks last night.
1074474384_U8nn9-M.jpg

Tonight I just have to pick up some acetone to get some of the paint off my putter and then I can fool around this weekend. Thinking of changing some colors on my method putter, and perhaps fooling around with some numbers on my irons. We'll see, it's a long weekend, there's plenty of time to get myself in to trouble.

Nice man! You have some paint thinner in that set that may get you started. I used it once when I ran out of acetone. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Nice man! You have some paint thinner in that set that may get you started. I used it once when I ran out of acetone. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

You can also try nail polish remover, works well and the smell is a bit more bearable!

did the thinner that came in the set work well?

did the thinner that came in the set work well?

I had no complaints. Some paints are more stubborn than others to get to come off thought. I hate the solid black fill on Titleist products. I bet I spent an hour trying to get that stuff off my driver.

1074474384_U8nn9-M.jpg

If anyone has a Michaels craft store near I bought this same set from them for $9 a couple of weeks ago. The have several different paint combinations in the packs, I think it was 3, so be sure a check the packages if there is a particular color you are looking for.

If anyone has a Michaels craft store near I bought this same set from them for $9 a couple of weeks ago. The have several different paint combinations in the packs, I think it was 3, so be sure a check the packages if there is a particular color you are looking for.

Also available at most Hobby Lobby's :)

Have you had a chance to game the new paint fill yet? Any secons thoughts about the white scheme devaluing the dart system?

Have you had a chance to game the new paint fill yet? Any secons thoughts about the white scheme devaluing the dart system?

You took the words out of my mouth. While I am all for customization, the DART is there to grab the eye and assist with alignment (good THP radio show on this). When I look at the newly painted version my eyes wander.

But it looks just like the Dart tour black. I think that was his plan.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Back