Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the beginning of the end here with temps this AM in the upper 50's today. I have no doubt we have several good months of fall golf if things go well, but I still hate to see the cooler weather begin its decent. Time to get out there and cram all the golf I can play into my schedule.

This Hurricane looks too destroy my weekend golf plans. At least I could prob go to the covered driving range to hit a few balls.

Is a hurricane enough to stop a round of golf? :D

I don't think its gona rain tomorrow

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Nope. Supposed to be beautiful tomorrow..I was talking about the weekend

I have to play at 6am if I want to get out...and even then when I start it is 90-95 and finishes at 100-105. Practice is a pain right now though I keep switching to short game because I do that at my house where I can just jump in the pool every 15 minutes.

I grew up in Phoenix so I know what you are talking about exactly, this summer here in Dallas we have had a bad streak of 100 plus days that reminds me of Phoenix. I am crazy enough to go out in the afternoon when it is 105 and play. A few years ago I would have been walking and carrying a bag but today I ride most of the time. Just too hot to walk this summer. 115 is too much though, that will fry your brain. I can remember three a day football practices in August in high school. Brutal.

really windy today but nice... still waiting on irene to hit us

yeah ummm theres about a foot of water in the street outside my house
the wind is literally making the house creak
debris is covering all three cars
im thinking it might be cart path only tomorrow
dang you irene!

I'm not sure Why they closed the golf course today?! Its only 40 mph wind And raining! I wanna make a tee time! Maybe I'll just go out anyway! I'm sure no one will be there! Lol.

Raining, windy, temp in the 50s/60s...

There simply could not have been a better day to play golf than today. Mid to low 70's with a nice breeze, nothing to crazy, simi overcast and a touch of mist to the air. The ball didn't fly all that great, but talk about comfortable. I vote for more days like today!!

Normally its really hot in humid in Kentucky, but this past week its been mid 80's and overcast. Perfect golf weather right?

it was perfect today... nice cool and breezy

There simply could not have been a better day to play golf than today. Mid to low 70's with a nice breeze, nothing to crazy, simi overcast and a touch of mist to the air. The ball didn't fly all that great, but talk about comfortable. I vote for more days like today!!

It was a very nice day here too duey.

Now tomorrow, on the other hand, it is supposed to rain all morning, slow down in the afternoon and be done by evening. Pretty much a wash for golf. But I can still hope for no rain.

It was a very nice day here too duey.

Now tomorrow, on the other hand, it is supposed to rain all morning, slow down in the afternoon and be done by evening. Pretty much a wash for golf. But I can still hope for no rain.

Hope it's working out there like here today Smallie. We got a good rain over night, .84" that quit about 5AM, so I should be able to get out towards noon if I get my calls all made.

100+ today and tomorrow, mid 90's on Saturday, and then under 80 at least through Wednesday.

upper 70s and breezy... pretty sunny too

Got six holes in this morning before storms hit central wisc.. Should have stayed in town 'cause power is out at home?!

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Tomorrow looks like 83 degrees but chance of thundershowers.

hot tomorrow, 50% chance of rain sunday, then back to the 70's next week

hot tomorrow, 50% chance of rain sunday, then back to the 70's next week

It was damn hot today. We played 36 at Walden Ponds and it was in the high 90's :whew:

High of 88*F today. Best weather we've had in a while. Really nice day today! Started to sprinkle while we were on the 18th green.

Grrrr...haven't seen more than sporadic rain in over a month (Ottawa valley), but my club championships are tomorrow and Monday, and tomorrow is supposed to be thunderstorms on and off all day! GRRRRR. I hate riding carts, but will likely get one so I can get back and forth to the clubhouse quickly. The whole freaking eastern part of N.America is potted with cells. Ah well; I don't mind wet very much, and know others hate it a lot, so it can only help me I guess.

74 Sunday, 71 Monday, 73 Tuesday, 75 Wednesday, 77 Thursday and 78 on Friday. No rain forecast. We can open our windows again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back