Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback. That's my plan to contact them, especially if the 54* show up in a box with just a newspaper wrap around the wedge head. Did yours arrive with shrink wrap around the wedge head ?

The red flag for me - just a newspaper wrap around the head so not sealed wedge you'd expect from OEM, damage around the ferrule, and finally not sticker indicating "W/S authentic". Then, hit 10 balls on the range and wedge looks like a year old was hilarious. Like I said wear is expected but after 1 range session hitting 10 balls is :bad:

I haven't been able to get out and play mine yet, but they did have the shrink wrap around the club heads. Upon closer inspection, the 58* does have a ferrule that looks almost reglued. The grips are both Lamkin, but according to Wilson's site they are supposed to be Lamkin grips. Now you've got me paranoid.

Mine came with Wilson Staff grips... they kinda suck so I woudln't complain to get Lamkins instead. I can't see any damage to any part of the club.

With my new irons, I am looking at picking up a 55* TW9, after ya'lls experience I might look elsewhere.

Mine came with Wilson Staff grips... they kinda suck so I woudln't complain to get Lamkins instead. I can't see any damage to any part of the club.

With my new irons, I am looking at picking up a 55* TW9, after ya'lls experience I might look elsewhere.

If you goto other sites like Rockbottom.golf it clearly says "FACTORY SEALED" and "WILSON STOCK RUBBER" Grip for TW9. Ok if the OEM grips sucked, then why would BudgetGolf.com be selling wedges with Lamkin grips and yet sell them at $35 whereas RockBottom sells for $39.99 ? Also, nowhere on BudgetGolf.com when ordering they say factory sealed

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/wilson-golf-staff-tw9-steel-wedge.html

Now my suspicion is for sure that BudgetGolf.com is peddling off fake or refurbished as new on their ebay site and their website. I bought the 58* via their ebay seller and the 54* via their online website order.

Sending a message to them right now !

Just keep in mind that the grip is not unusual. Check the specs on Wilson's website.

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/wedges/tw9black/

I did send a message to BudgetGolf as well, though. Let me know if you get a response. I'll do the same for you.

Just keep in mind that the grip is not unusual. Check the specs on Wilson's website.

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/wedges/tw9black/

I did send a message to BudgetGolf as well, though. Let me know if you get a response. I'll do the same for you.

Message sent. Thanks guys about clarifying the OEM vs Lamkin grips - that clears it up a bit, but still does not explain the damaged ferrule or packaging

Let's see how my 54* looks when it arrives tomorrow. If same "open box" item repacked as I got today, then I am stopping payment and sending it right back. I'm not as much ticked about $35 I spent rather lack of transparency in their item description on ebay and their website. If they want to be a certified W/S seller as they advertise, then go ahead and list these clubs as refurbished. At least the buyer has the choice to pursue it further knowing in advance what they are getting. Rather buy new and what shows up is a damaged, substandard quality product

Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread with my rants but just a bit ticked off. Ok, I'll stop now until I hear back from BG.com

If you goto other sites like Rockbottom.golf it clearly says "FACTORY SEALED" and "WILSON STOCK RUBBER" Grip for TW9. Ok if the OEM grips sucked, then why would BudgetGolf.com be selling wedges with Lamkin grips and yet sell them at $35 whereas RockBottom sells for $39.99 ? Also, nowhere on BudgetGolf.com when ordering they say factory sealed

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/wilson-golf-staff-tw9-steel-wedge.html

Now my suspicion is for sure that BudgetGolf.com is peddling off fake or refurbished as new on their ebay site and their website. I bought the 58* via their ebay seller and the 54* via their online website order.

Sending a message to them right now !

You really need to stop using the fake accusations until you have more info. Fake and Refurbs are two completely different things. They probably sent you someone's returned club. You can't just accuse people of something when you don't know that it's true. They should make it right for you, but it doesn't mean that you should drag their name through the mud until you know for a fact.

Was thinking of buying these until I read how quickly they chew up balls. Decided to go with W/S TW9

If you take them to the range and hit a few hundred balls, you'll dull them up just a tad. It doesn't take away from the spin, just protects the golf balls a little better. That's what I had to do with mine, and I'm happy with them now.

Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs 6 Blade Putter for $129.99 with coupon code DT-ODY-0901 http://www.golfetail.com/p-200614-o...ontent=banner_main&utm_campaign=11sep01_email

200614_1_.jpg

They need some deals on Nike 20xi balls

MattyCaulk Approved!

Just got an email from GolfClubs.com. Discount code LABOR15 for 15% off purchases expires 9/7. I see labor day weekend shopping in my future.

dd find me some deals on gray shorts!!! please and thanks

And you can use the 15% off plus free shipping code too.....hehehehe

Free shipping is no problem but watch out for the 15% as their are a TON of exclusions. Would not do it yesterday for me with the Adidas apparel.

Free shipping is no problem but watch out for the 15% as their are a TON of exclusions. Would not do it yesterday for me with the Adidas apparel.

Just worked for me with the TW polo and 3-Stripe shorts, strange.

I just got DirecTv to lower my NFL Sunday Ticket package from $372 to $185. They threw in the 2 Go package as well. Not sure how many people subscribe to it, but its worth a call.

I just got DirecTv to lower my NFL Sunday Ticket package from $372 to $185. They threw in the 2 Go package as well. Not sure how many people subscribe to it, but its worth a call.

How can they give it for free to new customers and charge existing customer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back