2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pressure bro! Be sure you are doing this for yourself and your own game and not for us internet geeks. Taking lessons and doing a hundred swings a day (either with or without balls) will do miracles for your game.

Thanks man, I like a little pressure, I think its going to help me get my game going in the right direction. The lessons are a big part of what I am doing, its amazing how much they help. However like GG said in another thread, you really need to plow through the frustration waiting for them to pay off.

Thanks man, I like a little pressure, I think its going to help me get my game going in the right direction. The lessons are a big part of what I am doing, its amazing how much they help. However like GG said in another thread, you really need to plow through the frustration waiting for them to pay off.

I am a huge fan of lessons and absolutely agree with GG. It is very nice knowing that you are on your way to a beautiful looking swing even if the process can be a little rough. I can't wait to see your progress at the outing man.

Rival!! Bring it on.

tap on deez

Here you go...

TT9260-WN_16_1662_2.JPG

aefc4406-0d1f-d648.jpg

First tee box with my hawk ball. Nailed it 258 down the left side of the fair way

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Weird. I didn't know they let people golf at the landfill in Deleware.

I would like a rival around a 10 handicap. Just to make me work for the Victory! Play straight up. No Handi's... I like the competition and being the under dog!

***If by some chance I happen to get my handicap lower by then, then I want one who is 4 strokes better than mine at the time.

Last edited:
its a shot from the tee box, no way to tell how good or bad of shape the course is in, i have seen some pretty beat up tee boxes on nice courses before

its a shot from the tee box, no way to tell how good or bad of shape the course is in, i have seen some pretty beat up tee boxes on nice courses before

Quiet down or we might put you on Team Glue.

It's ok good greens and fairways

Quiet down or we might put you on Team Glue.

nope im on team OG
have to make OG think he can pick his team, he keeps forgetting he cant lol

aefc4406-0d1f-d648.jpg

First tee box with my cawk ball. Nailed it 258 down the left side of the fair way

Belbin got one of these after almost killing AD

nope im on team OG
have to make OG think he can pick his team, he keeps forgetting he cant lol

Well seriously, who isn't? :sarcastic:

Monday for this sig and pic. Then it goes to someone else for a few weeks I believe. Need to go look at the wager thread.... :angry:

It goes to me on the 5th. Can't remember of it's just avatar or both.

It goes to me on the 5th. Can't remember of it's just avatar or both.

I checked a few minutes ago - it is both.

Luckily for me after THP outing 2012, I will control of some of Team THP's sig and avy if they have the guts to wager it.

Belbin got one of these after almost killing AD

Keyword is almost. Man I still feel bad about that.

To be fair it was his 3rd shot I think and I was hitting into the wind.

Yes I am an a-hole

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I checked a few minutes ago - it is both.

Luckily for me after THP outing 2012, I will only have to wear ladies clothing on Saturdays mornings at home like I normally do.

Keeping it real!

Keyword is almost. Man I still feel bad about that.

To be fair it was his 3rd shot I think and I was hitting into the wind.

Yes I am an a-hole

If you want to be correct, it was my fourth shot...I was playing military golf on that hole before you buzzed me. I think I hit one more before I picked up anyway.

If you want to be correct, it was my fourth shot...I was playing military golf on that hole before you buzzed me. I think I hit one more before I picked up anyway.

And you were playing with CG. Lol that doesn't help.

Keeping it real!

Damn...I thought you were being cool until I read what you "FIFY" on me. Funny guy with the bird sized brain.

And you were playing with CG. Lol that doesn't help.

We played well- almost came from behind to pull off the upset.

I don't understand why everyone wanted to hurry and rush through the Morgan cup- I wanted to cherish the greatest weekend ever.

We played well- almost came from behind to pull off the upset.

I don't understand why everyone wanted to hurry and rush through the Morgan cup- I wanted to cherish the greatest weekend ever.
My thoughts exactly! Now it's long gone and everyone wishes they could go back and if cg13 had his way we'd still be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back