Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just worked for me with the TW polo and 3-Stripe shorts, strange.

Glad to hear! I was helping my wife order mine over the phone as I initially ordered 2 pair of the shorts and did the in store pickup option. Went in and tried them on and the 32's were too big so left with nothing and called her to see if 30's were available online which they were but she was ordering for me and said the code did not work for the 15%. Probably user error on our end - great deal nonetheless!

I just got DirecTv to lower my NFL Sunday Ticket package from $372 to $185. They threw in the 2 Go package as well. Not sure how many people subscribe to it, but its worth a call.

If you've been a good customer for a while they'll do this for you occasionally if you ask. That's pretty much why I've stuck with them for all these years.

How can they give it for free to new customers and charge existing customer?

Think of it as a teaser rate. They know ST is a big draw so if they have to sacrifice one year for a customer of two guaranteed years and up their subscriber base, then it's worth it. Also good for folks that were looking to switch anyway. This will just close the deal.

Just worked for me with the TW polo and 3-Stripe shorts, strange.

Yeah, it wouldn't let me do that, either. I did find a different code that would do free shipping. What was YOUR code?

Did that have a minimum purchase on it?

I know someone a while back was looking for a groupon link for Knetgolf... I finally found another one.

http://gr.pn/pQYttT

I just bought two more.

Nope, I've been using it for quite a while now, even on things like 4.99 shafting beads.

That's really weird. I tried it again and it only took off the shipping.

That's really weird. I tried it again and it only took off the shipping.

Their system isn't the best in the world...it most likely isn't removing the extra 15% because of their exclusions. Sometimes it will discount excluded items, other times it won't. It seems to be hit/miss.

For the folks saying they wish to try the Bridgestone B330-RX but don't want to spend $42 per dozen, here is your opportunity to try them out. Woot.com has them today for $14.99 + $5 shipping for 36 RX series balls, so you will get to try the RX and the RXS I believe. Also Titleist NXT series, Nike One series & Taylormade Burner TP LDP Series balls are available.

http://www.woot.com

Golf_Balls___36_Packvo1Detail.jpg

For the folks saying they wish to try the Bridgestone B330-RX but don't want to spend $42 per dozen, here is your opportunity to try them out. Woot.com has them today for $14.99 + $5 shipping for 36 RX series balls, so you will get to try the RX and the RXS I believe. Also Titleist NXT series, Nike One series & Taylormade Burner TP LDP Series balls are available.

http://www.woot.com

Golf_Balls___36_Packvo1Detail.jpg

Are they recycled?? Seems like a ridiculous deal for those balls!!

Are they recycled?? Seems like a ridiculous deal for those balls!!

The description has this information at the bottom of the page, so there will be some scuffies and some not I would guess. It is a great price to try these balls out though, so that is why I posted the link.

Condition: Recycled

Good Condition - These used golf balls may have slight scuffs and blemishes. There may be minor discoloration and some of the print may smudge. Higher grade x-outs and practice models may be included. No cuts are included. These golf balls will include player markings, team and corporate logos.

Kingdom59 also has brand new R11's for $309 this weekend.

For those of you with a Dillard's in town, the store is running a Labor Day sale for an additional 50% off all sale and closeout items. Among these are a LOT of Callaway, Bobby Jones, etc. golf polos. I stocked up for next season and got most every polo for $17 or less.

You can also do this online, but the selection wasn't as good as I found at my store. You also have to pay shipping.

http://www.dillards.com/shop/Men-Go...gId=-1&splashlink=dd_m_vac_072111&storeId=301

If you buy online, you DO get a sleeve of Callaway Diablo balls. lol

At Golfsmith in Colubus, OH rangefinder Leupold GX-2 for $299.00

For those of you with a Dillard's in town, the store is running a Labor Day sale for an additional 50% off all sale and closeout items. Among these are a LOT of Callaway, Bobby Jones, etc. golf polos. I stocked up for next season and got most every polo for $17 or less.

You can also do this online, but the selection wasn't as good as I found at my store. You also have to pay shipping.

http://www.dillards.com/shop/Men-Go...gId=-1&splashlink=dd_m_vac_072111&storeId=301

If you buy online, you DO get a sleeve of Callaway Diablo balls. lol

Great deal, I picked up two pair of poly shorts, 2 tech and 1 cotton polo and a dry fit tshirt for 100 bucks last time they had a similar sale going.

Great deal, I picked up two pair of poly shorts, 2 tech and 1 cotton polo and a dry fit tshirt for 100 bucks last time they had a similar sale going.

Yeah, I picked up 4 polos and a performance tee (or whatever they call those workout shirts) for $80. I was disappointed in their selection of shorts, but part of me thinks the lady didn't understand I was looking for the golf shorts when I asked her about those. All I found were old man crotch huggers and skater shorts in the place I was directed.

Kingdom59 is still having the sale on Adidas shoes Adipure 4.0 for $94, Powerband 3.0 for $84, Adipure Z for $169, Adipure for $159, Adipure Nuovo for $109, all of these shoes have 4 more days and then the sale is over. They are also selling the Odyssey Black Series putters for $149 for 2 more days. And 6 1/2 more hours to get a R-11 for $309 or a R-11 TP for $419. Also Eidolon Wedges @ 52% off. Several other deals to check out. If you don't have access to that site, here is my invitation link - http://kingdom59.com/referafriend/?___store=private&bl=ZGF3Z2RhZGR5NDdAeWFob28uY29t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back