Emerald Greens Picture Thread

The course looks really nice, and whoever the genius is that came up with the ac for the carts deserves some kind of an award.

My thoughts exactly.

We just got back from dinner and WOW it was delicious! After bread, an app, salad and an entree I still went back for dessert and it was worth it!

wow nice looking course... AC in carts why doesn't every course have that? thats the best idea ive ever heard of. are you guys playing the other 9 tomorrow?

Looks like a great course. And I know that you say the course is the star, but the a/c is the shiznit!

wow nice looking course... AC in carts why doesn't every course have that? thats the best idea ive ever heard of. are you guys playing the other 9 tomorrow?

Unfortunately, tomorrow we are picking up our little girl (Ellie) and heading back to Windermere.

gotcha well thats cool, enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Sweet pictures! That par 3 looks like heck but a nice bailout left. I would not like AC in the cart. I feel like my back would stiffen up with that.:beat-up:

Sweet pictures! That par 3 looks like heck but a nice bailout left. I would not like AC in the cart. I feel like my back would stiffen up with that.:beat-up:

You do love your bailout lefts...hehe. Its a great golf hole.
The AC is a wand that you can actually move around and its this wonderful light breeze of cold air. Its absolutely phenomenal.

Great pics JB. Interesting, AC on the carts, only in FL haha

Nice pix, never heard of ac carts lol.

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Lived for a few years and moved in 2007, always wanted to play it, but due to work and travel, never had the opportunity.

Only about an hour drive North for me, I may have to go check it out. Thanks for the review and pics JB & GG!

You know you could lost in a place like this...it doesn't even look like you were in Tampa. Great looking holes!

You know you could lost in a place like this...it doesn't even look like you were in Tampa. Great looking holes!

Its kind of a hidden gem and always has been. Carrollwood is an older area built up years ago that is very established. It has been redone numerous times and is pretty nice. Years ago when this was the Carrollwood Country Club, it was considered a tired golf course but the new ownership has done a good job with changes without affecting what was already a good layout.

You had me at lots of dog legs left!

When are we moving there :)

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The AC just cracks me up, u just dont see that anywhere lol

Nice looking course, sounds like you guys had a blast and stayed cool doing it.

Very nice... A/C on carts, that's a new one to me.

I play @ the Vinoy. They Have them on their carts for some time works pretty well

Man, I am so bringing up the air conditioned carts to the membership committee at my course!!! I played last weekend when it was 109*!

The Course pics look great too...hope you guys are having a great time!

It would blow over your head so there wouldn't be an issue :D

Those golf cart A/C systems are freaking awesome! I'd love to use one out here in the desert. Great pics.

Love the a/c in the carts. That's something I haven't seen in my area yet, but think it should be added. hehe

By the pictures, it reminds me a lot of The Squire. Tight with trouble off the fairways and mature trees.

Good playing! Sounds like a fantastic place.

Dragging up an old thread, I'm playing this course in a scramble this afternoon. The way I've played lately, it looks like I'll have a few lost balls. I can't wait to check out the course, it looks great in your pictures.

Dragging up an old thread, I'm playing this course in a scramble this afternoon. The way I've played lately, it looks like I'll have a few lost balls. I can't wait to check out the course, it looks great in your pictures.

Its had its issues lately with some course conditions, but they are working on it and hopefully its in better shape today for you.

Back