Look What I Found

GenErr

Reaction score
I was rummaging around in the garage this afternoon looking for my back brace which I may need to use this week (playing two rounds in three days), when I came across a dozen, new in the box, Pro-V1x golf balls, that I didn't know I had! :banana: My garage is very neat, but these were just out of sight. It felt like Christmas in September!

Has anything similar ever happen to any of you?

I found the SW I use now, a cleveland 588 56* behind our hunting boot bench in our garage. After lead tape removal, shining up, and a new grip, it was placed in my bag and I haven't looked back! I love it!

Nothing fun like something golf related, but I find nearly every winter the first time I put on my winter jacket I can find some money in the pockets. A 50 dollar bill is my best ever, and at the time I was like 14 so it was awesome!

Found $20 in an old golf bag. That was pretty sweet even if it was only a twenty.

I found my old "Bama" repair tool last year that I thought I lost on the course. It was nice to get re-aquaintied with it again!

I found a vokey 58 degree wedge that my dad had used awhile back and was nice and rusted. Put it into play about 3 months ago and have loved it ever since

After taking an unexpected 4-year break from golf, I dug out my golf bag from the storage a couple months ago and found two moldy gloves (ewwww), one moldy baseball cap (ewwwwww), TM headcovers with decomposing nubuck, tees that stuck together, and a half bottle of water. Glad I didn't leave any Gatorade in the bag.

After taking an unexpected 4-year break from golf, I dug out my golf bag from the storage a couple months ago and found two moldy gloves (ewwww), one moldy baseball cap (ewwwwww), TM headcovers with decomposing nubuck, tees that stuck together, and a half bottle of water. Glad I didn't leave any Gatorade in the bag.

How'd the water taste? :smile:

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

I bought a used golf bag at a pawn shop last year for me son who was just starting to play, when we got it home I looked in the large pocket to see if the rain cover was in there and I found 3 sleeves of ProV1's and a wallet with no ID in, but it did have $60 bucks in it!

I only paid $45 for the whole bag! And yes, the rain cover was in there too!

Back