The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
go check out the current google doodle.....R.I.P Freddie Mercury

Google

Heading out for a quick nine. Only nine today because leagues will be starting earlier with the shortening days. Back later.

I love when we open up new testing. So many "interesting" things come up.

Heading out for a quick nine. Only nine today because leagues will be starting earlier with the shortening days. Back later.
Front nine was closed as they were aerating greens today. So people playing 18 were playing the back nine twice. So I ended up helping with carts until the cart guy got there at 4:30.

Ain't that the truth.

They are quite varied as well.

Posted via Tapatalk

I'm off to fellas. 6 am is right around the corner. Later. I hope I can piss people off some more tomorrow :)

Good job - you succeeded.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Did I?

Yes.....thanks for the laughs! Helps to pass the day.

Tappin' from my iPad!

But I was being serious. I just want gear. That's all.

Learn to swing the "right" way and you can get more.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Actually, He is standing on the "right" side of the ball if you think about it....

:D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm just going to enter the cool ones, skip the other ones, and only quote my posts in my review threads.

Isnt that why we're all here...? I know if I got free gear, it might influence me to post more. [\sarcasm]

I'm just going to enter the cool ones, skip the other ones, and only quote my posts in my review threads.

Well, it is the cool thing to do. You can also do the MC thing next year and then avoid the forum....another cool thing to do (after of course upping your post count just to get into it).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Well, it is the cool thing to do. You can also do the MC thing next year and then avoid the forum....another cool thing to do (after of course upping your post count just to get into it).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yeah, what's up with that? That, I don't understand at all. It doesn't look good either.

Yeah, what's up with that? That, I don't understand at all. It doesn't look good either.

Agreed....and then the excuses. If you don't have time then don't sign up!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm not paying attention here. Who is not around from the MC?:question:

Are you being serious? I ain't wanting to throw anyone under the bus broski but it's been pretty lameo, some post MC participation.

Are you being serious? I ain't wanting to throw anyone under the bus broski but it's been pretty lameo, some post MC participation.

Honestly I don't really know who is not on anymore. I guess I just pay more attention to certain people and I see them on here:confused2:

Funny little fellow (with big golf game).

You seen that DirecTV commercial about "whale"? Poker theme? Reminds me of you. LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Did you know that rush shipping to NC is expensive? This continent is silly big.

On the plus side I just checked air Canada rates from Vancouver to Orlando as part of my plot and it's suprisingly much more affordable then I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back