Bridgestone J40 Wedges

I like these a lot. As far as the "B" goes, you couldn't see it in the head-on shot but when you hold it at an angle, it shows up fine.

Bridgestone is making some of the best looking clubs out there right now. I love the looks of the new J40 irons, and the wedges look just as great. Are you bringing them to the outing Tadashi?

Bridgestone is making some of the best looking clubs out there right now. I love the looks of the new J40 irons, and the wedges look just as great. Are you bringing them to the outing Tadashi?

Yep yep. Just tap me on the shoulder.

Kongfrontation

The B has REALLY grown on me since first seeing it.. I really do appreciate the simplistic lines, and I hope they play as awesome as they look.

Is there another wedge you'd place the feedback/weight/swing of these close to, for those who have swung them?

Thanks for the pics Tadashi, those are HAWT!!! Really want to hit these

Man I'm slowly become a wedge homer more than a putter homer! I want these wedges too! Something about wedges makes me want to put them all through their paces. Can't wait to hit these soon!

Man I'm slowly become a wedge homer more than a putter homer! I want these wedges too! Something about wedges makes me want to put them all through their paces. Can't wait to hit these soon!

I agree CG, I think I could have a room full of wedges over anything else. If these play half as good as they look then they will be great

Those are some good looking wedges. Now just got to find someplace that has them locally and try them out.

Wow, liking those alot Tadashi. I think I'd still go black myself though. And oh, by the way, I LOVE the DG Spinner shafts in my current wedges. That alone has me pondering these big time.

Yep yep. Just tap me on the shoulder.

Kongfrontation

Awesome Video JB. I like the plain & simple look . Tadashi You did great with the bump for us evening folks. Very nice job with your write up on playing them. That is cool that they will be at the outing this weekend. Are you going to continue to test and write about them . If so I want to make sure I keep an extra eye on this post. Great job!

Dead sexy wedges. So far, I like the spinner shaft in my Mizuno wedge and I imagine it will perform well in these, also. Can't wait to try out the black J40...:drool:

Back