2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batteries have been charged and I will reshoot the video on Saturday at the gathering. I'll get the entire drive, pro shop and other areas.

Kongfrontation

I'll have my trusty little Kodak there as well so let me know what you're shooting and I'll let you know from my end so we don't double up. Outing attendees who have not been to Grand Cypress... get ready for your eyeballs to catch on fire and your brains to explode. Coming after this weekend.

Alright!!! Looking forward to Saturday evening and checking out the pics and videos, thanks to both of you guys in advance.

There was some talk earlier in the thread about working on our water game for the outing. I got some practice in today!

It was just starting to sprinkle as I finished the prior hole. It was raining a little harder when I hit my tee shot on this par 3. By the time I got to the green it was coming down really hard. After 5 minutes or so the green looked like this.

0905111209.jpg

That green slopes pretty good from front to back (right to left in the pic). But it could not shed the water fast enough, and a pond formed. The rain quieted to a sprinkle after 10 minutes or so, and then another couple minutes the green was puttable.

Is that number 6? Man am I glad I didn't get stuck out there with you in that.

For the record, I think you guys are just spoiled. My memories of Georgia in the jan/feb months are all pretty good. Even the day that started off with frosted greens ended up in the low 50s and I wished I had brought my shorts!

May is pretty early in the season for me, it should be interesting to see what this winter does to my golf game (again)!

GUS!!! Welcome back buddy!

I am not worried about teams.....there is one thing I will guarantee you about the team I am on....we will have one hell of a good time!!!

I think team NC would be some serious fun.:drinks:

Alright!!! Looking forward to Saturday evening and checking out the pics and videos, thanks to both of you guys in advance.

Give us some time to recover a little old man! :D

I'm guaranteed to be pooped after 36 that day.

Digging this out because that's awesome!! oh, and that sucks!!!

Play it as it lies mdb!!

thats alot of rain! I kinda like playing in light rain occasionally, did that once this year and it was actually kinda enjoyable but thats probably because it only rained for like 3 holes,

Give us some time to recover a little old man! :D

I'm guaranteed to be pooped after 36 that day.

Wow! I did not know you were playing 36 Spank, in that case time granted. :D

cant wait to see pix.. i look online all the time. i gota get in shape so i dont wear myself out from demo day

cant wait to see pix.. i look online all the time. i gota get in shape so i dont wear myself out from demo day

Kind of hard when you only get two months to "warm up" and it's still cold out...I hate delaware...

As I said in another thread, wait til the South canadians (aka NYers) in myself, ddec, and timmyak get down to an outing. Some butt will be whupped, backwoods NY style!

Upstate NYers FTW

Kind of hard when you only get two months to "warm up" and it's still cold out...I hate delaware...

yeah but i played last year in 35 degree weather.. as long as its not windy i play

yeah but i played last year in 35 degree weather.. as long as its not windy i play

I have not yet played a sectionals tournament or other section tourney in which it was not either a. Pouring Rain b. 40* c. 40mph winds d. all the above....

yeahhh winds around the links courses here are horrible.

As I said in another thread, wait til the South canadians (aka NYers) in myself, ddec, and timmyak get down to an outing. Some butt will be whupped, backwoods NY style!

Upstate NYers FTW

I love when people talk trash from afar. Its like saying "I will kick your butt down there, but I wont go down there". Ddec knows better, he has been to a few outings and is coming to this one.

I love when people talk trash from afar. Its like saying "I will kick your butt down there, but I wont go down there". Ddec knows better, he has been to a few outings and is coming to this one.

Telephone Toughguys.

good to see a little trash talk still going on. started my swing change a month earlier than i wanted yesterday so i have no excuse next may. great video of the drive in! can't wait to see more pics and videos. this can't come soon enough.

I went to college in upstate NY. I want no part of whatever "backwoods NY" is:poop:

Sweet. I've been thinking of making a "How's the weather in New England" thread, but now I won't need to.

Days like this are when I'm really happy to be a part of TEAM THP.

Days like this are when I'm really happy to be a part of TEAM THP.

Feels good to be apart of something, huh? Until you lose.....then it's just another day and looking forward to next year.

Now don't start crying just yet, I will still call you my friend....or whipping boy.

Feels good to be apart of something, huh? Until you lose.....then it's just another day and looking forward to next year.

Now don't start crying just yet, I will still call you my friend....or whipping boy.

You crossdressers and your whips are going to make this the weirdest outing yet.

You crossdressers and your whips are going to make this the weirdest outing yet.

La la la... you look forward to it

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Not yet decided on the whip....still need to price out flights later this year. :D

Not yet decided on the whip....still need to price out flights later this year. :D

I'm looking forward to the post from mcook on the day before the Outing: "sorry guys, I can't make it, I tried to put my whip in my carryon bag and TSA wouldn't let me on the plane with a weapon."

I'm looking forward to the post from mcook on the day before the Outing: "sorry guys, I can't make it, I tried to put my whip in my carryon bag and TSA wouldn't let me on the plane with a weapon."

Tabloid Headlines:

"Crossdresser arrested after trying to smuggle a deadly whip on board a plane. He was supposedly going to an outing sponsored by a popular golfing website for Hackers."

Has anybody else noticed how the "tower of power", "the man in the 70s (both age and score)", "the arse whupper", "the man with 216 teams", has been so quiet in here the last two years. Very interesting....

hes flying under the radar this year JB did you have a OG moment and forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back