Outtake Videos From Morgan Cup Media Day

These outtakes were awesome. I love it!

Those were awesome. Marc Awesome FTW!!!!

I'm still laughing over the "they eat balls" comment, not once, but twice!

I'm surprised that I didn't make it on here...the banner fell on top of me one time, and then I also shot an entire promo with the microphone off, so no sound was picked up. That was a smart move on my part.

Great stuff, I enjoyed my mid day laugh watching these, everyone of this was great.

Haha, great to see the out take vids, keep em coming.

hahahahaahha the ending is pure classic.

I'm still laughing over the "they eat balls" comment, not once, but twice!

I'm surprised that I didn't make it on here...the banner fell on top of me one time, and then I also shot an entire promo with the microphone off, so no sound was picked up. That was a smart move on my part.

See the first post...hehe

Yoccos, great lines about eating balls and the dime size mark.. "I never miss.... or I hit it once.." hysterical!!

LOL!! that sign came out of nowhere biggsy!

yoccos is hilarious

Yocos. Man they really eat balls don't they? Ddec and I were off to the side during these takes and dying laughing. 3rd time was the charm.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

HAHAHAHA!!! THEY EAT BALLS!!!! That is my new favorite line ever! I know this is super hard, we had to some video interviews at The Kingdom, but all I can think of when I watch these videos is Will Ferrel in Taladega Nights, "I don't know what to do with my hands!"

HAHAHAHA!!! THEY EAT BALLS!!!! That is my new favorite line ever! I know this is super hard, we had to some video interviews at The Kingdom, but all I can think of when I watch these videos is Will Ferrel in Taladega Nights, "I don't know what to do with my hands!"

I did that off camera(I think) with Tadashi.

I love outtakes! I always watch them on movies on DVD, and tyhese did not disappoint.

That's some funny stuff there, the whole event just seems like it was a blast and the outtakes prove it.

hahahaha. That was great!

Biggsy shoulda went Cpt Intensity on that banner.

Good stuff!

Back