I heard it through the grapevine

The Wanderer

Reaction score
Handicap
This is my first post but far from my first experience with THP. I had the pleasure of being part of the Florida Gathering with my son (tadashi70) and some great members. My hope is that I will be able to share some stories and experience about Golf on an international level. I have been blessed to travel the world and play in numerous countries. What I have found is the locations may have changed but the sport remains the same.

Looking forward to sharing and conversing with the Forum.

Welcome to THP sir! Your son is a great dude so you can't be all that bad! :clap:

Welcome! Awesome username by the way.

Welcome to THP. I cant wait to hear about your adventures around the world at the courses that started this awsome sport.

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here Mr Kong!!

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us and your son is a great guy from the time I spent with him. His swing might be a little too nice though and that kind of bugs me.

Welcome to the community! We all love Tadashi here! I'm sure you're just as great!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

very cool! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: we are so glad you decided to join in. You have raised you son to be a fine man.

:welcome: we are so glad you decided to join in. You have raised your son to be a fine man.

Welcome to THP, glad you are here.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I don't know this man...hehe
Welcome to THP Dad, looking forward to some great post

Kongfrontation

Welcome to the forum...you have a son to be proud of

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP...so sorry I have to destroy your son in Fantasy Football this week.

Welcome!!!

Back