Green Saver Divot Repair Tool Forum Testing Review

Nice pics Huskair. I went out for 9 holes today with just a 6 iron and I forgot my Greensaver. I had to borrow one of my friends' pitchforks and I just have to say, I thought the fixes were terrible. He commended me on my ability to use the pitchfork, and I still thought they were awful! I realized that I'm so used to the Greensaver by now that nothing else works well. The Greensaver gets the job done better than anything else I've ever used! Needless to say, I won't be forgetting my Greensaver ever again. It's easily a permanent part of my bag.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Nice pics Huskair! and good job on the 43!

Damaikis, I know what you mean, I don't want to go back to using a regular pitch fork...my buddies yell at me now from across the green to toss them my Green Saver when they need to fix ball marks and they all carry their own divot tools! It's just so much easier and faster, and it takes no special skill! I love my Green Saver!

Took the Greensaver out again today for 9 holes... shot a 43 (Woohoo!)...and saved a couple of greens, while doing so!
I'll admit, the first time I took the GS out, I was a bit skeptical. Having if for over a month now (I think?), I have gotten used
to it. It is ridiculously easy to use.

It is very easy to use! My wife is about ready to claim it as hers at this point! Looks like I'll be getting more of these pretty soon.

got a chance to use this yesterday and today. was great cause the greens were still wet both days so i left some pretty good size ball marks on the greens. this thing works great. easy and great to use was really impressed with it. will def be using this from now on.

Love all the reviews on this. I am going to have to get one on order. Heck, the way the greens are looking at our country club, I think they need to order a bunch and give them out to all the members. There seems to be a lot of people out there that don't know how to use a pitch fork repair tool correctly, this looks easy enough for anyone to do.

Love all the reviews on this. I am going to have to get one on order. Heck, the way the greens are looking at our country club, I think they need to order a bunch and give them out to all the members. There seems to be a lot of people out there that don't know how to use a pitch fork repair tool correctly, this looks easy enough for anyone to do.

It definately is! I taught my 11 yr old brother to use it and he fixes marks like a champ now!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I should be out Friday afternoon for 18.
I'll have an update in the evening with hopefully some video this time around.

Played 9 holes today and I just can't say enough about this little gadget. It really does get better and better with each use, and there is more then one way to use it because the tool does the work. You can be fast and somewhat erratic or slow and precise and it gets the job done no matter what. Durability was the main concern with a lot of people when we saw this product, and I can say it isn't a factor so far. Along with durability, Bulk was the 2nd biggest concern and I don't notice the Green Saver in my pocket any more than a regular divot tool. Really enjoy this device and it brings about it a little buzz in my foursome because it is so unique.

Looking forward to it Lemmiwinks. I played today but no pictures (sorry, course was pretty full and pace of play was brisk). If you didn't see my post yesterday, I was out then but forgot my Greensaver. Today I had it, and on every green that I hit yesterday, I went back today to refix them. The sad part was that I could tell where they were. Of course the Greensaver fixed them back to perfection, as well as my pitch marks today.

The greens were incredibly firm (firmer than they've been since I got the Greensaver), so it was a pretty new experience for me with the Greensaver. Today, I was able to go faster with the pushes than I ever have before without hurting the greens, and the Greensaver was amazing. Fixed them better and faster than I've ever had a pitchfork do on firm greens.

Overall, the Greensaver has yet to disappoint. Its durability is great, the bulk is generally unnoticed, and it still fixes ball marks as well as it did the day I got it. I had an experience with a pitchfork yesterday, and I can tell you I'm never going back. Pitchforks are just plain old bad compared to this amazing tool. Thanks again THP, and Conor, I really think you have a great thing going here.

Totally agree Damaikis.
In fact, I already tossed my pitchfork and the GreenSaver is the lone divot tool in my bag.
Same pocket as my Hirzl glove and my little cigar doohickey so I never forget any of them :act-up:.

I really think if this little guy could get into a few pro shops and then in some golf stores, it would absolutely take off.

Totally agree Damaikis.
In fact, I already tossed my pitchfork and the GreenSaver is the lone divot tool in my bag.
Same pocket as my Hirzl glove and my little cigar doohickey so I never forget any of them :act-up:.

I really think if this little guy could get into a few pro shops and then in some golf stores, it would absolutely take off.

I think courses should give them out with new memberships or membership renewals.

It'd get more of them out there using them and word of mouth advertising would take off all the while benefiting the courses.

I was skeptical about these at first, but reading the reviews I am thinking about getting one.

I was skeptical about these at first, but reading the reviews I am thinking about getting one.

You definately should. It's a great little tool. Glad to hear that we've helped change your thoughts on this.

Played 18 today and much to mu dismay, didn't really get a chance to use the GreenSaver.
They punched, seeded and sanded the greens this passed weekend (not alerted on GolfNow and didn't mention it when I called either :angry:).
It wasn't for a lack of trying either. I actually hit 3 of 4 par 3's and a few other GIR's, but there were just no pitch marks since the greens were jacked.
Hoping to get again this weekend since we're having killer weather here right now.

Played 18 today and much to mu dismay, didn't really get a chance to use the GreenSaver.
They punched, seeded and sanded the greens this passed weekend (not alerted on GolfNow and didn't mention it when I called either :angry:).
It wasn't for a lack of trying either. I actually hit 3 of 4 par 3's and a few other GIR's, but there were just no pitch marks since the greens were jacked.
Hoping to get again this weekend since we're having killer weather here right now.

Thats unfortunate, but I think thats wrong of them not to tell you.. It makes me so made when they do this and dont tell you

Thats unfortunate, but I think thats wrong of them not to tell you.. It makes me so made when they do this and dont tell you

Yeah, I was kinda aggravated, especially when I probably could've broken 90.
I shot a 93 (the 8 on the par 5 9th didn't help) but had probably 4 putts either come up short or go offline cause they hopped on a punch hole. One of those a birdie on the par 3 17th that was playing about 127 yds. Hit a PW to about 8 feet ( was sure there would be a pitch mark, but nothing). A little right to left break and it was heading in, about 2 feet from the hole it bounced about a half inch and died two turns from falling in the center of the cup.

Hey guys I got out for 9 today at a course with absurdly small greens (about 100 sq ft on average), so I only hit 1 green. The Greensaver was once again fantastic on a moist green. I fixed any and all pitchmarks I saw because this thing is so dang easy and fast to use.

I play at this course all the time because it's very inexpensive, and I've been fixing all pitchmarks I see every time I go out. I have to say, it's nice to see healthy greens instead of ones dotted by brown spots from unfixed pitch marks. Loving this tool! Everyone should get this!

Played 9 holes today and I just can't say enough about this little gadget. It really does get better and better with each use, and there is more then one way to use it because the tool does the work. You can be fast and somewhat erratic or slow and precise and it gets the job done no matter what. Durability was the main concern with a lot of people when we saw this product, and I can say it isn't a factor so far. Along with durability, Bulk was the 2nd biggest concern and I don't notice the Green Saver in my pocket any more than a regular divot tool. Really enjoy this device and it brings about it a little buzz in my foursome because it is so unique.

When I played 9 on friday every time I hit a green I thought of this thread. I don't think I did a single repair as good as what you guys have been able to do with the GS.

Hey guys I got out for 9 today at a course with absurdly small greens (about 100 sq ft on average), so I only hit 1 green. The Greensaver was once again fantastic on a moist green. I fixed any and all pitchmarks I saw because this thing is so dang easy and fast to use.

I play at this course all the time because it's very inexpensive, and I've been fixing all pitchmarks I see every time I go out. I have to say, it's nice to see healthy greens instead of ones dotted by brown spots from unfixed pitch marks. Loving this tool! Everyone should get this!

I am pondering one of these for sure and will most likely be buying one. The reviews you guys have been doing have been awesome! The videos speak loud enough for me.

Great pictures and videos guys. The tool reminds me of those toys that you'd see in happy meals.. the ones with a spring that you loaded by clicking it down and then it would pop up. Hm.. maybe that's lost on some of you guys but either way. I wasn't sure that it would work as well as I've seen but there is the proof.

Would any of you that say that it doesn't quite work as well as advertised be able to post a similar video showing the difficulties you've experienced?

Would any of you that say that it doesn't quite work as well as advertised be able to post a similar video showing the difficulties you've experienced?

I can honestly say that this bad boy works EXACTLY as advertised!

Kind of an embarrassing story...but when i went up to the course this past Friday night, I realized that I had misplaced my GreenSaver!! :banghead:
It rarely leaves my golf bag, so i thought maybe i had left it on the last green during my last round. but given the "oddness" of this device, I figured for sure that someone would deliver it to the Lost and Found in the clubhouse and that no one would kife it, because they would have no idea what it is, what it does, and for that matter, how to use it!
Luckily, my buddy in the clubhouse gave it to me when I signed in Friday night. Thank goodness! I really would feel awful if I misplaced it. He said, "Yeah, we were all scratching our heads in here...wondering what the hell it was?!" I just laughed and explained to him what it was, where I got it and how it worked. He thought it was a really neat idea.

I then used it that night and still works like magic. Even my wife gave it a shot and was able to figure it out.

played 18 on sunday and once again the Green Saver delivered. It is still holding up strong and hope it does for years to come.

I believe I'll pick up a couple of these this Christmas...

Back