Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

Hehehe...yes, 43.5.
What size are juniors clubs now that you mention it? Chunky, let us know!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Hehehe...yes, 43.5.
What size are juniors clubs now that you mention it? Chunky, let us know!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

thank goodness lol, I was thinking this guy must be like 4 foot tall hehe

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm definitely going to get fit. I'm hoping there's a fitter near me that has the Ilima and Kai'li shafts so that I can try them out. As far as I know the only place locally that carries the driver is Edwin Watts. I'm going to have to wait until January or February to get it and I'm getting antsy. Every time I balloon my 12* G10 I grind my teeth a little!

I think I am having withdrawls. It has been less then a week since I got fitted and am getting the shakes waiting for my driver to arrive. I think I still have about a week left too, lol. I need my D2! haha

Just wanted to say I still love this driver, testing the Tour AD DI6 in it right now and so far its outperforming the RIP, this shaft/driver combo is AWESOME! Thats all

Just wanted to say I still love this driver, testing the Tour AD DI6 in it right now and so far its outperforming the RIP, this shaft/driver combo is AWESOME! Thats all

Finding the right shaft/driver combinations is so important... glad you have found one that works my friend.

Finding the right shaft/driver combinations is so important... glad you have found one that works my friend.

dude the RIP I have been playing in it all year is money for me as well, love the RIP. I just took a leap of faith on the DI6 and so far so good. I also just installed the shotmaker tonight so we will see how that goes.

Did you order this shaft with the sleeve/adapter already installed and if so , where from?

Just a little video of the 910D2 in action with the Tour AD DI-6 Stiff with E Flex Shotmaker, just a beautiful looking combo! Love the sound of this driver as well. Enjoy

910D2TourADDI6.jpg

Nice video 10YD! I played 18 today, and hit 2 bad drives (out of 12 driving holes). I'm really dialed in with the 910 & PX 7D3 shaft, I've developed great confidence in my driver thanks to this combo :)

Nice video 10YD! I played 18 today, and hit 2 bad drives (out of 12 driving holes). I'm really dialed in with the 910 & PX 7D3 shaft, I've developed great confidence in my driver thanks to this combo :)

Thanks Felit0, having confidence in your driver is HUGE

Nice, 10YD!!!

Great vids 10yd and man that driver sounds so sweet huh? Good swing you got there buddy!

It sounds so sweet! It looks even better IMO

Which is going to get you better distance and accuracy? D2 or D3.. I know it depends on the golfer but what has everyone found?

Which is going to get you better distance and accuracy? D2 or D3.. I know it depends on the golfer but what has everyone found?

You're right, it does depend on each golfer. The D2 will launch a little higher that the D3. It all depends on what you need to get to your optimal #'s. Bottom line; you need to get fitted. It matters THAT much.

Had a pretty crappy range session today with every club but the D2, I hit it pretty well. Here are couple pics of the face after I was done. Some a little high and toward the toe but I dont see very much distance loss from that
D2Facecontact.jpg

D2Facecontact2.jpg

I haven't gotten to play much lately but I still LOVE the D2. I was killing it on the range today. It is the best driver I have ever owned. Very forgiving and very long for me. It'll be hard to pull out of the bag.

Currently gaming a 10.5 Razr Hawk with a Regular flex Aldila RIP. I've a very low ball flight but get a lot of run. Average around 250yards off the tee. Reason I'm posting here is I won my work society Presidents Prize last Saturday. First place prize was a 910 D2 9.5 with a stiff stock Kai'li. I'm wondering how the Titleist might compare to the Razr Hawk. I'm able to change the loft or shaft on the titleist via a trade in. I was wondering has anybody gamed both clubs or tested both shafts. Any advice much appreciated.

Currently gaming a 10.5 Razr Hawk with a Regular flex Aldila RIP. I've a very low ball flight but get a lot of run. Average around 250yards off the tee. Reason I'm posting here is I won my work society Presidents Prize last Saturday. First place prize was a 910 D2 9.5 with a stiff stock Kai'li. I'm wondering how the Titleist might compare to the Razr Hawk. I'm able to change the loft or shaft on the titleist via a trade in. I was wondering has anybody gamed both clubs or tested both shafts. Any advice much appreciated.

they are both great drivers so if you can hit both side by side or in a store with a LM and see what gives you the best results

D2 is suppose to arrive today or tomorrow. Can't wait!

Back