Most Expensive Club/Irons

From the marks on the face it looks like he hit it pretty god.

Just spent £500 on a set of Adam Idea A7 OS irons, most expensive set of irons I have brought to date.

$300 on my set Di9 Graphite shaft Irons. They were well worth it.

Scotty Cameron 009 $2k

Last edited:
I think I paid $800 for my Ping ISI's about 12 years ago. If you asked my wife - any club I buy is the most expensive one I have ever bought. Lol.

Just spent £500 on a set of Adam Idea A7 OS irons, most expensive set of irons I have brought to date.

I lived in Harrogate, England from 2005-2007 so I know items can be pretty expensive in the UK.

$300, putters, I'm addicted.

Oh man.....me too. I think my collection is out there.2 camerons, a TP Mills hopefully from the wife for my bday, a couple of Ping ansers..........probably 1500 in putters alone

Oh man.....me too. I think my collection is out there.2 camerons, a TP Mills hopefully from the wife for my bday, a couple of Ping ansers..........probably 1500 in putters alone

I would post up mine to make you feel WAY better about yourself, but I don't want to kiss and tell that much lol.

I wish I had that many putters, would be fun deciding which one to play with! What type of Camerons do you have?

I haven't spent much on clubs outside of my irons. They were $999 at Golfsmith when I bought them last fall.

Spent $450 on Callaway big bertha irons in 2008- too heavy so sold them and bought my current cobra s9 for $300 brand new! Never spent more than $150 on any single club.

Here's a short run down of my most expensive purchases I can/choose to remember!

$250 for a mint used set of Taylormade r7 TP's
$150 for super mint used set of Srixon i-506's
$400 new Walter Hagen Haig Ultra's

Wish I could afford a $2K Scotty..!!

Well you did say "most". I guess this one fits the bill ..

(It's the 6 iron Alan Shepherd used on the Moon in case you're wondering)

Unless you actually bought this, I don't think it's quite what the OP had in mind for this thread!

$297 for my XL270

I wish I had that many putters, would be fun deciding which one to play with! What type of Camerons do you have?

Studio Select 1.4, Studio Design 1, first Bullseye that Scotty designed, I have a Kombi mid belly that I have a friend borrowing, and I am trying to find a Newport TEi with the terrilyum insert. Always loved this one

mea

mea

300 for irons, 300 for my S3, never paid more for anything else
You mean you bought your VR Pro cavities for 300? If so, WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THEM?

My driver was $399.00..

My irons were 799 if i remember correctly. When I decide on my new set, it will be more i'm guessing.

Back