New Sligo Golf Bags

Those bags are so good looking its silly. I would rock one of those in a hot minute. Great job Sligo.

Not a big fan of the print, but I'd still rock that!

The white one is very nice.

I really like the looks of these bags, Sligo had one of them (I think the white one) at their booth at the PGA Show, I loved it there and I love these pics.

very sharp. I like them both.

I like them but not the pattern or the color of the legs. TMex approved though thats for sure.

These are really good looking bags!

Awesome! Sligo knows how to bring it!

I like the bags but the print looks girly to me. Everything besides the print looks spot on though!

Like them both. Would go for the darker one because i would be afraid of getting the white dirty. Nice job sligo

sure did buddy...the white one really makes the digitile print stand out too....the pic here doesn't do it justice that's for sure

I really like the looks of these bags, Sligo had one of them (I think the white one) at their booth at the PGA Show, I loved it there and I love these pics.

Wow those bags are nice! Id snag one up if I needed a new bag

Like the look of them, but would prefer a solid color over the pattern. I am usually not one for loud colors, but I like the bright legs on them.

Very very nice looking bag.

I would have no problem using that bag! Good job sligo

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Like the bags but not into the green stands. Had a white Sun Mountain bag once-it does get dirty.

Interesting. Needs more color options but it looks good and would be a needed upgrade!

iOS using Tapatalk

It'd be a bear to keep clean but I really like the white version.

Very sharp looking bags, I think I like the black one a bit more.

I guess the question I have, is the bag European cut? No use having a bag you have to fight with to get your clubs out for every shot.:D

Not bad. Not crazy about the print, but like the dividers and harness.

I love the look, just not a stand bag kinda guy.

I love the look, just not a stand bag kinda guy.

Same here. I use to be but no longer. Sharp bag though, real sharp.

Back