adidas adiCross Golf Shoe Review Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These arrived at THP HQ and we wanted to get everybody an early preview. Have to say after putting them on, I am pretty impressed.

[video=youtube;oZ-m_xxmUCc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ-m_xxmUCc[/video]

The stitching looks great. They do look very comfortable and much better in the video than they did the pictures.

Those look extremely comfortable, love the look on them as well. Have that nice casual look to them.

I love those shoes!!

I don't like the casual sneakers look. But if they feel good then that's what matters

tapatalk addict....

I really like the beginning of the video! Great job on the montage (spelling).

That's a very fitting color combo for a THP review. I like the looks of these!

These shoes look nice. I just wonder how they will feel after 18 holes of golf, or after one month of golf.

Thats a great looking shoe, if the review comes out that they have enough tracksion I am in.

Great video. Those actually look better in the video than in the pics that were previously posted, IMO. They look very nice and very comfortable.

Love the look and I can't wait to try them on. They are on the short list for Christmas now.

I haven't really cared for any of the "Street" shoes out and about but for some reason these look really​ good to me.

The shoes look great. Serious ponderage going on.

What's the price point?

Love them! And I am on the market for a new pair of white golf shoes, these may be it!

I really want a pair or 2 of these shoes. I love the styling. Looking forward to the review.

John Deere Tappin...

What's the price point?

Looking around it looks 80ish? Dunno if that'll be accurate, but that'd be cool as heck.

I will own a pair of these as I love the look and the comfort they must give!

wow, those really do look incredible. Now I want some

Not too shabby looking! I kinda like the green laces in them, but then again, I don't have anything green to match. Be interesting to see how grippy they are on the course. Especially when the grass is a bit wet. Looks like they could slip.

Coming out with a ladies version?

Awesome price point. I hope there are other color options.

Not too shabby looking! I kinda like the green laces in them, but then again, I don't have anything green to match. Be interesting to see how grippy they are on the course. Especially when the grass is a bit wet. Looks like they could slip.

Mr. Rose did not appear to be slipping last Sunday...I have the Ecco street shoe, no slippage. Golf shoe traction seems overrated. Remember the howling that went on when metal spike went away. Same deal here I think.

Back