Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I don't like them. But my personal feelings doesn't take away from how cool it would be if they participated in the MC 2.0. I also would not want to play their gear, again, b/c it's a personal thing.

Where is the dislike coming from? I'm curious

Why dont we keep this conversation about the brands that are already in the Morgan Cup rather than those that are not. Thanks guys.

Its pretty simple, he respects them for participating and being a part of THP, but he doesnt like them. Its simple.

Thank you. I'm a little trusty rusty with my Canadian apparently.

1st post updated.

Man, I don't like them. But my personal feelings doesn't take away from how cool it would be if they participated in the MC 2.0. I also would not want to play their gear, again, b/c it's a personal thing.

I know you're not a fan. But if they did participate and you were drawn to play them and you withdrew because of that, what does that say about the whole process? I mean, if they partner with THP for the MC, isn't that a slap in the face not only to Cobra/Puma but to THP as well for partnering with them?

I don't think my aversion to a golf club manufacturer has ever been made personal, but that's just me. Is it because Ian Poulter plays them?

Very cool of SRI to join in!! Awesome news!!

just gets better and better!

Oh wow. Three amazing companies.

WOW!

Thank you. I'm a little trusty rusty with my Canadian apparently.

Not too sure what that means. I know its a Cobra thing, but not sure how it applies.

Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another amazing company. That is absolutely amazing!

Wow the hits keep coming! and it's only 1oclock!

Sweet! Looks like many of our guesses were right with Cleveland/Srixon. So much great equipment between all the companies!

Fantastic news! SRI is a great company looking forward to their participation!

The fantastic news just keeps coming! wow!

My head is exploding. I have no idea what thread to post in lol.

Haha same here bro. I'll just put out a blanket "welcome"

--
tapatalk

Holy :poop:! :cleveland:/:srixon: in too!!! :callaway:, :cleveland:/:srixon:, and :bridgestone:! Oh it gets better and better with every announcement... Man if :taylormade: joined in again, that would mean 4 teams of 6 for an epic battle!!

I think JB has said they will be teams of 8, but I could be mistaken.

Holy :poop:! Cleveland in too!!! Calaway, Cleveland, and Bridgestone! Oh it gets better and better with every announcement... Man if TM joined in again, that would mean 4 teams of 6 for an epic battle!!

Skimmer! Lol, in the SRI announcement it states their the 3rd and final sponsor.

Make it two, as my head is exploded. I wasn't sure how THP was going to rock the sox off of last year and boom goes the dynamite.

This made me ROFL!!!

Dude I'm dying here. You know my love affair with Cleveland... Haha, this is freaking awesome.

Haha same here bro. I'll just put out a blanket "welcome"

--
tapatalk

Hahahahaha... Dude I wish I could just broadcast welcome to THP MC 2.0 Bridgestone, Cleveland/Srixon and welcome back Callaway!

Huge day of announcements and it's becoming very apparent that THP has some insane plans for the next Morgan Cup. Way to go, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back