Welcoming a New Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Yoccos. It's really a great honor to be awarded and acknowledged for your great posts and activity.

Does anybody know the cheapest place to get R11 irons?
hahaha, funny stuff Hawk!

I thought this was gonna say JRod =(
Move to California, all we need now is a mod on Pacific Time! hehe

Yoccos, I only have one bit of advice for you. Because you are going to need to say this a LOT, just keep it permanently on your clipboard so all you have to do is paste it in:

Spoiler
This is the Ask The Pro section. Please keep these threads clean until one of the GolfTec pros can answer the OP. Thanks.

hahaha

Were you approved to open a "co-mod" position? Abusing power on day 1.....nice!! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just to show I'm fair I kept this up... For now :)

Thanks everyone. Really feelin the love and to say how much I appreciate all of this tough. I'm so excited right now.

hahaha, funny stuff Hawk!

Move to California, all we need now is a mod on Pacific Time! hehe

Yoccos, I only have one bit of advice for you. Because you are going to need to say this a LOT, just keep it permanently on your clipboard so all you have to do is paste it in:

Spoiler
This is the Ask The Pro section. Please keep these threads clean until one of the GolfTec pros can answer the OP. Thanks.

hahaha

I'm really looking forward to the ask the pro!!!

Grats Yoccos I know you'll do a good job and you definitely deserved it!

If I get banned after the Packers beat the Bears I am going to be pissed.

Congrats TMex!!!

Way to go Yoccos. Congrats dude! Great choice THP.

Congrats Yoccos!

Excellent choice by THP too. :D

TMod!! Congrats brochacho. Very well deserved and a great pick by THP

I always trust my scramble partner to perform well. I'd be remiss, however, if I didn't suggest his powers be limited in all football related threads as he is clearly delusional in his support of the Bears.

Kevin

Congrats yoccos!

Congrats!

Congrats Marc!!! As your first "mod" action, you can delete this post. lol

Grats buddy!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Congrats Markawesome!!! This should definitely knock that TMEX down to scratch!

Welcome to mod'dom Tmex. It's pretty cool. I'm bad at it. Still haven't banned anyone yet. I do like merging threads though, and I'm notorious for being off topic myself. You'll fit right in.

You should ban Doc Teeth for using a K in MarcAwesome.

Welcome to mod'dom Tmex. It's pretty cool. I'm bad at it. Still haven't banned anyone yet. I do like merging threads though, and I'm notorious for being off topic myself. You'll fit right in.

Yoccos is awesome!

Congratulations Yoccos!

Congratulations!!!!

Worst part is now you have to play on team suck at the outing.

Yoccos, I know I've congratulated you on the phone already but I have to do it here as well. You are a amazing forum member and a wonderful addition to the THP staff. Now keep it on topic buddy.

WOW, great job T-Mex!!

You should ban Doc Teeth for using a K in MarcAwesome.

Yoccos is awesome!

He looks like Greg Graffin... No way!!! lol

Yeah man. I wonder if I can still handle the TMex assigning system. I may have to trust the formula to someone... Hmmmmm

Thanks brother. Honestly I've been smiling ever since I got the news. I'm proud to be merging and staying on topic right next to you and everyone else. I probably could get all super TMex but man, this is such a great honor. I never expected it and just couldnt be more greatful and humbled. What an honor.

Congrats Marc!!! As your first "mod" action, you can delete this post. lol

Grats buddy!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

It'll stay... For now... hahahaha

TMod!! Congrats brochacho. Very well deserved and a great pick by THP

Thanks my drag putting brother in arms. THP is such a wonderful place to be dude.

I always trust my scramble partner to perform well. I'd be remiss, however, if I didn't suggest his powers be limited in all football related threads as he is clearly delusional in his support of the Bears.

Kevin

I've already been shot done in my bid to ban everything Ray Rice. The football thread is safe. HAHA

Congrats yoccos!

Thanks nola! Your Saints are bad people for hitting Cutler that much :)

Congrats!

Thanks dude!

Worst part is now you have to play on team suck at the outing.

Lol. I love you too JRod. I don't think its gonna impact the outing. WHo knows though!

Yoccos, I know I've congratulated you on the phone already but I have to do it here as well. You are a amazing forum member and a wonderful addition to the THP staff. Now keep it on topic buddy.

Thanks dude. Im still wrapping my head around it.

WOW, great job T-Mex!!

Thanks man! Hopefully I can get out and get some Adams on course today. Helped a friend with her car so a littl behind schedule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back