Just got my Clicgear 2.0!

klaymon

Reaction score
Handicap
It's a Christmas present and technically I can't use it yet, but I opened it up just to make sure everything was in order. Man, this thing is nice! I got it in black so it would go with whatever bag I ever end up getting down the road. I can't wait to get this thing out on the course.

• Deploys and stows super quick and easy
  • Umbrella holders for in use and storage
  • Cup Holder
  • Console for holding balls, score card, phone, etc
  • Handle height has a wide range of adjustment (I'm 6'2" and I think the highest position is too high for me)
  • Lightweight and folds up plenty small to fit in the trunk
  • Airless, firm foam tires
I'll come back after Christmas and try to update on how it works out in real-world testing. I've read nothing but positive reviews of this cart so I'm sure my experience will be good as well.

Congrats Klaymon. We want pics and reviews after Xmas.

I'm wanting one of those so bad, I'm hoping that Santa comes through for me on one of those this year, I'm looking forward to walking in the spring.

I'll have to have it in orange though.

How well does the parking brake work on it? I play a few courses that are pretty hilly, and I'd rather not have it rolling away from me while trying to hit.

The brake is easy to activate and it actually locks into teeth on the wheel. So, there is no chance the brake itself will slip (the hub or the brake arm would have to break). The determining factor is the friction of the wheel on the ground. I figure once it's loaded, it should have plenty of friction between tire and ground. I've never read any reviews that said the brake was not functional so, I think it will be a non-issue.

That's awesome, some of them I looked at use something like bicycle brakes, but the Clicgear looked the best, I was hoping to hear that it works well.

Enjoy it!

This is a really great and well built cart. Congrats on the present, im sure you will bulid a great bond with it. Oh ya, and the brake works great.

Outstanding Klaymon, I looked at them at the golf store, they are smooth. You will have to post some pics of it after Christmas.

Back