Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

I can tell you this one has my head spinning. So many great combos.

No kidding, to much to think about really.

My head exploded. I cleaned it up. I thought another dream bag up and my head exploded....I guess you can see how my evening has gone. Cleveland/Srixon has so many amazing combinations. It's insane!!

OH MY GOSH!!!! This is incredible. Flat out incredible....

I keep wanting to say "Just the driver choices would make your head spin!", but then I remember Irons, and then wedges, and then putters!

Boom tour mashie, boom.

I mean the 588's!!! 8 THPer's are going to be rocking some special 588's!!!

I mean the 588's!!! 8 THPer's are going to be rocking some special 588's!!!

Can you imagine a custom set of 588's with THP stamping???? freakin sick

I have been since that radio show. And this is not getting easier...hehe

I don't know how you sleep at night JB - with all this excitement!

Dang man this thread will get your head spinning. Cleveland and THP are rocking the joint with awesomeness today! It is going to be so exciting for so many people.

I have been since that radio show. And this is not getting easier...hehe

This is a fact, ever since that radio show I have been waiting for the day I can order 588's with argyle and THP stamping.

This is amazing! So many fantastic bag combos! Love this! Just a question: what putters do Srixon/Cleveland make? I haven't seen any threads on them or seen any in stores or heard of any. Thanks guys!

Cleveland milled series, Never Compromise Putters.
This is amazing! So many fantastic bag combos! Love this! Just a question: what putters do Srixon/Cleveland make? I haven't seen any threads on them or seen any in stores or heard of any. Thanks guys!

Cleveland milled series, Never Compromise Putters.

I didn't know Never Compromise was with Srixon/Cleveland! I didn't think it was possible, but this announcement just got even cooler for me!

I haven't heard of the Cleveland Milled Putter series.

I didn't know Never Compromise was with Srixon/Cleveland! I didn't think it was possible, but this announcement just got even cooler for me!

Cleveland Classic

Its the best budget putter series out there. Hands down.

Ever want a 79$ milled putter? Boom. Same quality and technology used in a scotty or milled anser or any other milled putter.

Wow thanks Thainer and JB! I was a super equipment noob when I joined here, and I keep learning new stuff every day here! Thanks again!

I love CG/Srixon. This is amazing that they are a part of the MG2 2.0.

Wow!This is shaping up to be even more awesome than the first one!

That is the patter here at THP. Do something great the first time then keep making it bigger and better the next time it happens.

Tapping my way down the highway

Certainly seems that way.
Lately I have been struggling to take it all in, or have time to keep up with it all, but that is a good thing for THP. I'm glad to see the site growing, it is the best golf site on the net (on many levels), hands down!

Im still shaking my head with all the company announcements. Cleveland/Srixon is going to really open some eyes to those that havent played their equipment. Completely blown away by this entry!

Its the best budget putter series out there. Hands down.

Ever want a 79$ milled putter? Boom. Same quality and technology used in a scotty or milled anser or any other milled putter.

Well put...hands down the best putter I have ever used under 80$ (and in my mind better then a lot at the 160$ mark)

Thrilled to have Cleveland/Srixon join The Morgan Cup 2.0. Quality company and excellent equipment. Should fit right in with this great event.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome and congrats to Cleveland Golf/Srixon for joining in on all the fun. Great addition here.

Back