Quickly!!! Who wants tix to the tour championship tomorrow?

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
I just won a small Twitter contest that got me free tix to the tourney tomorrow, but I'm in NJ so I obviously can't go. Who can make it and wants them. I need to get back to him within a half hour!

Hurry people! PM me with your name and address!

Trying to talk OG into this!

If it wasn't for the Arkansas - Alabama game would be all over this, but I can't miss this game!

Please do KB! I'd love them to go to you and OG!

C'mon people! I have 20 mins left and I really want these to go to a THP'er!

Talked him into it! THANKS SO MUCH! PM coming your way.

Yes! Sweet KB!

The tix are going to KB and OG! Have fun guys and I'd love for you to post here with your experience! :)

FEDEX Cup Tickets Saturday FREE!

FEDEX Cup Tickets Saturday FREE!

I have several tickets for tomorrow's round and still have two that I would like to give to away to a fellow local THP'er. Please let me know asap. PM me or shoot me an email and I can give you my cell. These are tickets for all access to facilities at East Lake. Originally offered to a friend who just could not make it this time. Sorry for the late notice, but they are free if you can make. I would rather someone be able to use them.

SMG

WOW. Only on THP. Another two being given away. This place is amazing.

I have several tickets for tomorrow's round and still have two that I would like to give to away to a fellow local THP'er. Please let me know asap. PM me or shoot me an email and I can give you my cell. These are tickets for all access to facilities at East Lake. Originally offered to a friend who just could not make it this time. Sorry for the late notice, but they are free if you can make. I would rather someone be able to use them.

SMG

This is why I love this site! Amazing things going on right now.

The tix are going to KB and OG! Have fun guys and I'd love for you to post here with your experience! :)

THANKS Damaikis and we will certainly post our experience on this thread. This goes to show you how THP'ers look out for one another. I see where SeeMoreGuy is also trying to help some lucky fans out. This is too cool and we appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!!

SMG. This is really generous. I live in Stone Mtn and would be interested in going. Let me know if you have an earlier taker.
Thanks!!

I think SMGs thread lost momentum when it was merged. People know the outcome off Damaikis and his tickets that were given away, but if they were in here already, they might not know about SMGs tickets.

We're hoping to find some friends to join us! It's just so late to be calling people. I tried to get my son and his wife to go but football gets in the way!

So glad to help some fellow THP'ers out! You can all thank Hunter Mahan for the tickets anyways. I won them on a Twitter contest! He asked people to tweet him a picture of them with a peach and after 20 minutes, nobody had responded!

I knew I couldn't make it but I thought that some THP'ers would like them! Here's what I came up with:

aefc7d47-40f7-33d1.jpg

Just me and my peach! Have fun KB and OG!

Awesome.

Have fun and root for Luke Donald.

So glad to help some fellow THP'ers out! You can all thank Hunter Mahan for the tickets anyways. I won them on a Twitter contest! He asked people to tweet him a picture of them with a peach and after 20 minutes, nobody had responded!

I knew I couldn't make it but I thought that some THP'ers would like them! Here's what I came up with:

aefc7d47-40f7-33d1.jpg

Just me and my peach! Have fun KB and OG!

haha looks like you are about to hunker down on that sweet Georgia Peach! Thanks buddy and fun will be had!!

haha looks like you are about to hunker down on that sweet Georgia Peach! Thanks buddy and fun will be had!!

Well I just ate it and I'm happy that peach had some use- it was pretty old, soft, and not very tasty. Whatever. Have fun with SeeMoreGuy!

Have fun, That's the reason I love thus site. Golfers helping Golfers. Classic case of how great people are on here.

Tapping at work on my Droid.

Glad someone could take advantage of it. I'm still kicking myself for not taking masters tickets for super cheap last year

iOS using Tapatalk

Very cool! I'm sure OG and KB will have a blast!

Back