Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize THPers not chosen could go anyway and participate in some of the activities... That's pretty cool. Will that be true this time around?

I'm sure you could bank on it.

It speaks volumes about The Morgan Cup when a company like Callaway decides to take part of 2.0 as well.

Agreed! Congrats to THP and the original MC'ers for doing such a great job that a company like Callaway would see the value in what you guys/gals accomplished @ MC1. Obviously, Bridgestone & C/S see that value as well. I guess funny stories weren't the only thing happening at the original Morgan Cup!

Agreed! Congrats to THP and the original MC'ers for doing such a great job that a company like Callaway would see the value in what you guys/gals accomplished @ MC1. Obviously, Bridgestone & C/S see that value as well. I guess funny stories weren't the only thing happening at the original Morgan Cup!

Hahaha... There were some great times for sure but it was a lot of work. So thrilled that Callaway is back.

Hahaha... There were some great times for sure but it was a lot of work. So thrilled that Callaway is back.

Yeah, a ton of work. You guys put in some serious hours posting and creating videos and generally entertaining the THP masses. Its a big deal and I'm grateful for what you guys put into the first one.

Yeah, a ton of work. You guys put in some serious hours posting and creating videos and generally entertaining the THP masses. Its a big deal and I'm grateful for what you guys put into the first one.

We all enjoyed it so much.Im excited its happening again and more people will get the opportunity to do what we did. Whoever gets selected is going to have a blast!

Truly a day for the THP history book. Bridgestone, Callaway and Cleveland/Srixon are joining what was already a fantastic event and making it even bigger.

The Morgan Cup 2.0 is alive and kicking, the threads are hopping and the forum excitement is palpable.

A lot was learned from The Inaugural Morgan Cup. It was unique and mind-blowing and nobody knew what to expect. We tried to put on a good show from start to finish. We excelled in some areas and failed in others. We'll learn from it, we'll get better and make 2.0 better. With three great OEMs behind us and THP running it, it's off to a fantastic start.

You guys thinking you are getting in to 2.0 are in for a battle. You are going to have to climb over my dead body to get there. I want this. I was a part of a great team of Paradisians, I tasted victory, I represented a fantastic OEM and made some lifelong friends and memories. I'll be back!

Thanks again THP! You set the bar and then raise it when you aren't even pushed.

WTG THP! It was exciting to watch MC 1.0 and I know the next one will be even better. Looking forward reading and wtching this on as well.

Truly a day for the THP history book. Bridgestone, Callaway and Cleveland/Srixon are joining what was already a fantastic event and making it even bigger.

The Morgan Cup 2.0 is alive and kicking, the threads are hopping and the forum excitement is palpable.

A lot was learned from The Inaugural Morgan Cup. It was unique and mind-blowing and nobody knew what to expect. We tried to put on a good show from start to finish. We excelled in some areas and failed in others. We'll learn from it, we'll get better and make 2.0 better. With three great OEMs behind us and THP running it, it's off to a fantastic start.

You guys thinking you are getting in to 2.0 are in for a battle. You are going to have to climb over my dead body to get there. I want this. I was a part of a great team of Paradisians, I tasted victory, I represented a fantastic OEM and made some lifelong friends and memories. I'll be back!

Thanks again THP! You set the bar and then raise it when you aren't even pushed.

I like your attitude, Captain.

Kevin

You a writer Biggsy? That was almost poetic! Well said!

I'm with you Biggsy. I want back in. Even though my goal was to go 1 and done. But it was so much fun and such a great experience I would love a chance at a second go around.

I'll say this, since we all know what will be expected of each MCer there can't be any excuses this time around. This is an unbelievable opportunity for THP to show the world that this event has legs and a life of it's own. It's a chance for three gracious OEMs to show their fellow OEMs that this indeed will have an ROI. And an unbelievable opportunity for 24 AMs to be treated like pros for close to a year. This is also a chance for everyone on THP to show their support up to, during and after the event whether they are chosen or not.
There are too many reasons to list but if you want to imagine it, jut sit back and think about it, I know we all have. Ask those that went before you what it meant to them, I know they will share. There is a ton to do to insure this is a success. Let's make sure we all do what we can, I know we all will.

Kongfrontation

I'll say this, since we all know what will be expected of each MCer there can't be any excuses this time around. This is an unbelievable opportunity for THP to show the world that this event has legs and a life of it's own. It's a chance for three gracious OEMs to show their fellow OEMs that this indeed will have an ROI. And an unbelievable opportunity for 24 AMs to be treated like pros for close to a year. This is also a chance for everyone on THP to show their support up to, during and after the event whether they are chosen or not.
There are too many reasons to list but if you want to imagine it, jut sit back and think about it, I know we all have. Ask those that went before you what it meant to them, I know they will share. There is a ton to do to insure this is a success. Let's make sure we all do what we can, I know we all will.

Kongfrontation

Repped for greatness!!

Well said; even as a non-participant in the actual event this year I have learned some about what I can do to help the OEM's get their ROI and I hope that is something that we as a forum pick up on. It is more than just the actual participants that need to be involved.

Tappin' from my iPad!

+1 Cookie! Hopefully we can get the entire forum into TMC on a regular basis, and not rely strictly on the 24 participants and a handful of others

Well said biggsy. The inaugural Morgan Cup was the experience of a lifetime, but I definitely want to do it again!

Want to hear some thing pretty cool?

Spoiler
Are you sure?
Spoiler
We have more announcements coming this week

Sweetness JB. Can't wait!

Spoiler
Are you sure?
Spoiler

Oh man, I can't wait to find out more. So far everything has been amazing, 24 players, 3 Major OEMs and yet more to come!

Oh man, I can't wait to find out more. So far everything has been amazing, 24 players, 3 Major OEMs and yet more to come!

JB is the biggest tease i know, but I love every minute of it. Can't wait to find out what he has in store for us next.

JB is the biggest tease i know, but I love every minute of it. Can't wait to find out what he has in store for us next.

he is and you know he loves every minutes of it

Spoiler
Are you sure?
Spoiler

LOL - already gave myself a headache trying to figure this out. I think I better just patiently await the news; looking forward to it JB!

Tappin' from my iPad!

JB, you sir, are the man.

LOL - already gave myself a headache trying to figure this out. I think I better just patiently await the news; looking forward to it JB!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just have another cookie

What would we rather know? when it'll happen or where it'll happen?

he is and you know he loves every minutes of it

Me? Never.

Tappin' from my iPad!

What fun is that. hehe

If I could get 1 answer right now it would be: how does a forum member get in.

TC1 - if I had to choose between those two it would be "when".

Thanks on the 6,000 I think - had no idea from the iPad since I can't see my normal view.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Edit : just went into safari and that would be 5,600. Drinking again TC1? :D

Oh boy definately looking forward to it JB! I'm not quite sure what there is about this to figure out, but if there is something, I WILL FIND IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back