What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
79 today. 40 on the front and 39 on the back. Craig Mac can relate to this since he has played this course before. But I was 1 under on teh back going to #17 and took a triple. It was a nightmare. But played well and took lots of pictures that I will put up later in the course reviews.

Arrggghh, that 17th is a bear. It's not even that hard of a hole, but I guess if you get out of position it can be tough(obviously). Still, pretty good round none the less JB.

I was putting lights out so it helped me a lot.

80 on saturday... great score considering the greens were semi-frozen. Learned my lesson fast on the first hole, landed an approach pin high with an 8 iron and the ball landed 30 yards past the green. The rest of the day was spent landing balls short and working them into the greens.

Not bad with a new set of clubs you were trying out.

I played a shorter course on purpose so I could hit some long irons off the tee to really get a hang of every club in the bag.

2 in the water and got a triple.

Had the privilege with playing with Tincup Tampa this morning. I shot 40 on the front with a triple bogey on a par 3. Then 43 on the back due to really bad weather. But we had fun out there.

Shot a 98 today after a hour and a half frost delay. Got stuck playing from the blue tees too.

I dated someone years ago that went to Kansas, so I have been to Lawrence quite a few times.

Shot a 90(47-43), wasn't hitting it very solid on the front today. Happy with a 90 considering I haven't played much lately.

80. 40 on the front and 40 on the back. I was actually really happy considering I was playing a new driver and a new putter. Along with new hybrids. So all in all very happy. I

82. 41 on the front and 41 on the back. Played well, just could not get the short game going today.

Played with THP's resident pro amollerud. That was enjoyable. He is such a good ballstriker. Off the tee he was struggling with his new 909D2. Time for him to go with the Nickent. He loves the 4DX driver.

JB is right I could not get off the tee today. I am normally pretty good with a driver in my hand but with JB I hit 2 balls out of play with driver during the round. JB talked me into hitting the new Dymo on the 10th tee and it was destroyed and put in perfect shape. Man that is a nice stick. That was one of the best ball striking rounds I have seen from JB. Keep it up and my job will be in limbo!

46 on the front. We could not see anything with the fog.
42 on the back. It lightened up a little, but was still really foggy.

Yeah, ouch. First time golfing in 79 days (Oct. 1st). I got off the tee very well suprisingly, and my wedge shots were great as always, just I couldn't hit the irons very consistent at all. 33 Putts.

Guess that's what happens when you haven't played in forever, and weren't good enough before that to have a consistent swing you remember immediately after 79 days. heh

Played today with Scooter Guitar. Shot 78 with two double bogeys.

Played today with Scooter Guitar. Shot 78 with two double bogeys.

14 pars? Or were there some birds in there? Nice score!

14 pars 2 bogeys and 2 doubles

I shot a beautiful 106, and was fairly happy! Awesome expereince! Thanks JB!
What a wonderful course, I could easily only play Westchase for the rest of my years and be happy I think!
JB was such a gracious host and we had a great time talking everything golf...I cannot thank him enough for the experience, and look forward to tomorrow!
Also, Andy was very cool and I can easily tell is a wonderful swing guru, just wish I could actually take a few full lessons from him.
Gotta run before the neighbors bust me for stealing their net connection!\>)

Glad you enjoyed it Scooter. amollerud gave him a mini lesson on the range after our round. Westchase has GPS built into carts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back