Nickent Special Offer on 5DX

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a special offer that Nickent wanted me to make THP members aware of. Anybody that currently has a Nickent hybrid can upgrade and get a nice kick back. This includes contest winners at this site.

434840893_TGs4Z-L.jpg

434840898_rsyfb-M.jpg

damn...

too bad it's for Nickent only. i'd swap my #3 Adams A3OS for a new Nickent.

that stinks. nobody here sells nickent so i would have to go ebay then trade it in. too much hassle

• Admin
If anyone ends up upgrading please tell them that THP told you about the offer.

*wishes he had an old Nickent hybrid*

Thanks for the offer JB.

Time to scour EBAY for Nickent hybrids for $50.

What a great offer by Nickent.

• Admin
And TCT gets to hit the 5DX tomorrow.

I think I'll keep mine!

Coach,
I do not believe you have to.

Good I want to replace my 3 wood with a hybrid

Ritz,
You will have to trade in a Nickent Hybrid though, not a 3 wood. I am sure you are aware of that, just pointing it out.

Yes, I have a 23 degree 4DX, I have been playing Nike Sumo2 Hybrids but cannot find a 1. I was thinking of getting the 5dx in a 1 and if all goes well replace the Nike's with Nickents. That way I can take the 3 wood out of the bag. I like my 3DX Pro irons as well.
I also bag a 4DX driver with a Harrison Saga shaft
I cannot seem to find the signature spot to list my Bag(s) lol

Ritz,
When you hit 25 posts you can add a signature. And of course at 20 posts you are included into contests. I also play the 4DX driver but the Evolver version.

Coach;

Watch the lofts on the 5dx. The 1 hybrid is going to be 13*! I'm going to get the 2+ which is 14* in order to replace my 3w. They bumped the lofts on the 5dx compared to the 4dx. The 2 hybrid on the 4dx is 17*, on the 5dx the 2 hybrid will be 15.5*.

1-13
2+ 14
2 15.5
3+ 17
3 18.5
4+ 20
4 21.5
5+ 23
5 24.5
6 26

Coach;

Watch the lofts on the 5dx. The 1 hybrid is going to be 13*! I'm going to get the 2+ which is 14* in order to replace my 3w. They bumped the lofts on the 5dx compared to the 4dx. The 2 hybrid on the 4dx is 17*, on the 5dx the 2 hybrid will be 15.5*.

You're obviously much better than I am, but I have a lot of trouble getting a 16* hybrid up in the air.

Floppy,
You might want to ask amollerud for some help with that in our ask the pro section. He helped me a lot with my hybrids.

How would the #2 compare to a traditional 3 wood?

Similar lofts being just a half a degree different. However the shaft would obviously be shorter. It would be more about comfort for people I would think. I am personally more comfortable with my hybrids than a 3 wood.

Do you suffer on distance?

Not much but some.

I wonder if you can you trade a lefty for righty?

Back