The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vick has a broken hand.

And the shoot out is going full steam in buffalo. 4 int's now for the bills.

Wow what a 2nd half by Buffalo

Less than 15 minutes until San Diego starts rolling over KC. Hopefully not, but, well, it doesn't look good.

Didn't anyone think when he got the big contract Vick would actually stay healthy for extended periods?

Kevin

Brady has 4 INT in Buf game. Only threw 4 all last year.

Less than 15 minutes until San Diego starts rolling over KC. Hopefully not, but, well, it doesn't look good.

Hopefully McCluster gets some touches. I had to start him today with Manningham out.

Colt McCoy just got rocked.

Wow, Brady has the picks, but have you guys seen them? 3 of them are on tipped passes and missed catches. That is a rough break.

Wow...Schaub bounces it off three guys and the Walther catches it for a TD!

Wow, Brady has the picks, but have you guys seen them? 3 of them are on tipped passes and missed catches. That is a rough break.

Funny how when that happens to a popular QB it isn't their fault, but when it happens to any other QB they have a horrible day.

The NFL needs to differentiate between QB-at-fault picks and tipped balls by receivers/drops that get picked the way baseball has errors that don't count against the pitcher if another player makes a bonehead play. Not all INTs are QB's fault.

He did throw them so they could be tipped.

Kevin

Welker is eating up and spitting out Bills today.

Vikings suck. We can't finish games at all. Best 1st half team in the NFC.

I thought someone mentioned how Philly was going to be Super Bowl Champs. They look good at 1-2.

What a run by #28 !!!! WHO DAT!

At least I have the Packer-Bears game to change to if the Chiefs-Chargers game gets out of hand.

Awesome clock management in Jax. Incredible last 45 seconds of play there. #bad

Hi my name is the Buffalo defensive coordinator and I don't like to cover Wes Welker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back