Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayto go ddec! You will be a fantastic captain for the MC 2.0!

Congratulations Ddec.

Lol at all the speculation, in a great way. Lots of excitement going today.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Let's see we now Captian Krunch (Chunkly Lover) and now Captain Eat your Lunch (ddec) haha

I don't even know what that means

He was my best ball partner. Congratulations on your selection. Lead well.

Kevin

Congrats to ddec and ChunkyLover on your captaincies. You'll both do great jobs!

I wonder if there might be certain club deals like the PGA. You could have one set of irons and then another OEM driver. That would be crazy.

Awesome! Congrats DDec!

awesome ddec, great news, Captain Chunkylover v's Captain Ddec............................... cant wait

This is shaping up to be an incredible event! I'm so excited to follow this bad boy!

Yep, two great captains indeed! This will be a great event once again!

Congrats Ddec!!!! Great matchup from the capt. position!

Congrats Dean, you are a great choice for Captain, and I know you will do a great job,

Congrats Ddec! Another worthy choice for Captain!

I don't even know what that means

Captain "Eat your Lunch" means you are going to bring the heat partner! I mean you take no prisoners and will be victorious!

I enjoyed last year's Captains and this new crew looks to be awesome as well. I mean you guys don't have to suck down raw eggs and stuff but you will have your own personalities to light up the threads. Looking forwarded to the Team announcements and all that goes with it!

I'm at work, but have loved the two captain announcements!!! I think I know who the 3rd captain will be, but I can't wait to hear the announcement nonetheless!!!! Wooo

I'm at work, but have loved the two captain announcements!!! I think I know who the 3rd captain will be, but I can't wait to hear the announcement nonetheless!!!! Wooo

That is pretty amazing since we dont even know as of yet.

That is pretty amazing since we dont even know as of yet.

I didn't mean it like that. Personally, when I think MC captains, a short list of people jump out at me, one person more than the rest. Either way, I can't wait to hear who's selected!

2 great announcements this morning...Chunky and Ddec will be great Captains! Can't wait to hear more about the mysterious 3rd team!

I am on the edge of my seat waiting to find out who the next captain will be. These announcements today have just made my Monday so much better. Hearing more about the MC 2.0 is always exciting

Did I skim? Is there for sure going to be a third???

Is there a for sure 3rd captain or is this just speculation?

Tapatalk: even Romosexuals use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back