GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
i-RsbkXcB-L.jpg

BRIDGESTONE GOLF INTRODUCES LIMITED EDITION PINK B330-RX IN HONOR OF NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH

COVINGTON, Ga. — Bridgestone Golf, the #1 Ball-Fitter in Golf, announced plans today to raise support for breast cancer research and awareness, during the month of October. The company will offer golfers a new limited edition version of one its most popular balls, the TOUR B330-RX, finished with a pink pearlescent cover in support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Adding to the company’s popular white and yellow B330-RX balls, Bridgestone will release a limited quantity of several thousand Pink TOUR B330-RX (Pink B330-RX) balls next month. With every dozen that is purchased, Bridgestone Golf will contribute a portion to a national breast cancer awareness effort to aid in the fight against Breast Cancer. To supplement the contribution, Bridgestone will also allocate a portion of proceeds from the sale of its Precept Pink Lady iQ+ golf ball during October. In total, Bridgestone Golf expects the combined initiative to net nearly $20,000 for breast cancer awareness and research.

“Breast cancer awareness is a cause that many here in our Bridgestone family hold close to their hearts, as the disease has impacted all of us in some way at one time or another,” said Bridgestone Golf’s Director of Marketing - Brandon Sowell. “We are excited to have the opportunity to use this limited edition Pink B330-RX to help raise awareness and funding in support of finding a cure.”

Perhaps the most iconic user of the pink ball is Bridgestone ambassador Paula Creamer, whose championship performance on the LPGA TOUR has increased the popularity of pink balls, especially the Pink Bridgestone B330-RX she uses during the final round of most tournaments. Like the white and yellow versions of the B330-RX, the limited edition Pink B330-RX boasts a soft core and mantle that reduces excess spin (the most common challenge for amateur golfers), resulting in straighter, more precise shots. The core combined with B330-RX’s Ionomer Inner Cover provides an increase in velocity and reduction in sidespin with the driver and long irons.

In addition to the unparalleled distance performance, the new Pink B330-RX also offers the seamless 330 dimple-design urethane cover that ensures Tour caliber greenside spin and control, with a consistent trajectory players can count on, all while providing utmost visibility throughout the round.

The limited edition Pink B330-RX balls will be available October 1, 2011, at golf specialty stores and select green grass retailers nationwide. The balls will feature a street price of $42.99 per dozen (MSRP- $56.00 per dozen). For more information on the new Pink B330-RX balls and the entire Bridgestone line visit www.bridgestonegolf.com.

i-Brx36KX-M.jpg
i-mZ4n9CZ-S.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great cause and those are really nice looking. Think I will buy a box for my father..lol

I think I might grab a box of these. Great cause and a great ball. I'd rock the pink!

Thats really cool of Bridgestone. I will buy a box myself. I'm not scurred!

Ummmmm I'm going to buy so many of these it will be silly. I always mark my ball with a pink sharpie, and breast cancer has effected my family far too many time. Great Job bridgestone, once again you prove why you are the best golf ball company for me.

I'd rock the pink for the cause. Great idea by Bridgestone

If I get selected for the MC 2.0 and get sponsored by Bridgestone these are going in the bag...just sayin

Yea I will have to have me some pink balls. I think it would cool to have these and to honor those who have fought and are fighting the "Big C". Great job Bridgestone for this tribute!

I really appreciate this from Bridgestone Golf. This is something that touches pretty close to home, so I love the support here.

Great ball, great color, I'll be picking some up.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I will definitely be picking some of these up. I am about all the pink! HAHA

That is awesome. I'd game this for Breast Cancer awareness month. I love to see companies supporting a good cause.

That's pretty cool. Is it just the RX that they are making in pink or are the B330-S coming out in pink too? Either way I'll pick me up a box definately.

That is awesome. I'd game this for Breast Cancer awareness month. I love to see companies supporting a good cause.

Really cool from Bridgestone! I would play them without a doubt

I think this is cool and I'll grab a box too.

Tapatalk: even Romosexuals use it

Pretty cool move by Bridgestone.

i'd rock the pink

Really cool of Bridgestone, I will definitely game a pink ball for a good cause.

GREAT cause! Hope we have a color to signify that Cancer is defeated SOON.

This is very cool and the pick actually looks pretty sweet!

Very cool gesture by Bridgestone. With the fall leaves coming, it certainly couldn't hurt to game a pink ball anyways.

I'll definitely pick up a dozen. My wife is a big cancer awareness supporter, and already plays a pink ball. I'll give her half the box, and I'll rock the other half myself.

Great job Bridgestone!

I don't usually play the B330rx but I might if I see a box because it's supporting a good cause.

That is a very cool thing of Bridgestone to do for a great cause!!

I want a box!!

Back