Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I skim? Is there for sure going to be a third???

I thought since there were 3 sponsors each would want their own captain. I might be wrong but we shall see.

There will be another announcement at 1pm EST.

Oh boy. This is going to be big.

Congrats ddec. i know you will do a great job.

I thought since there were 3 sponsors each would want their own captain. I might be wrong but we shall see.

I just think there will be 3 sponsors... Who knows! It's exciting though :)

New Sponsor: Depends?

New Capt.: Old Gray?

Could it be?

Congrats chunky and ddec- two amazing people and I'm certain they'll make great captains.

Well done THP

Could it be?

Hahahahahaha... Ole Gray is gonna come in here and whoop some dang gold darne arse with his whippin twig!

Could it be?

Hahahahahaha... Ole Gray is gonna come in here and whoop some dang gold darne arse with his whippin twig!

Bawahahahaha funny guys but no, Depends has not contacted me and it looks like I am out of the running :eek:(....... With that said I can still compete for one of the teams if chosen!

DDec, you will be a fine captain. I'm honored to have a radio show with you. The people wanna hear from you... Get to it!

Oh boy JB this is getting crazy. And OG, I'd love to see you participate in this event!

Awesome choice for captain. Chunky, I know you are going to do a great job at this, like you do everything else here at THP.

congrats ddec

There are 3 sponsors. Iw as confused as well KMex

Dude look at us thinking the same thing. We rock graphite.

Tapatalk: even Romosexuals use it

congrats c lover

Dude look at us thinking the same thing. We rock graphite.

We do man. Great minds think alike. We also love to just hole shots from bunkers. Why mess around with par saves?

What a tremendous day for announcements though. Another captain? More sponsors? Will we see some old names from the past welcome themselves back??? Lots to think about!

We do man. Great minds think alike. We also love to just hole shots from bunkers. Why mess around with par saves?

What a tremendous day for announcements though. Another captain? More sponsors? Will we see some old names from the past welcome themselves back??? Lots to think about!

FLTMex 2.0? Legit!

Congrats Chunky!! You´ll do an awesome job, I´m sure of it!!!

Congrats Chunky. A true ambassador for the site, a hard worker and a nice, honest and trustworthy man and i know it will continue through your Captaincy.

Great choice of captains so far JB and GG. Can't wait to find out who the 3rd one is and I think anyone would be happy with either captain as their team captain. Congrats CL and DDec.

Love seeing the excitement over this event! Each announcement brings even more excitement.

Grats CL!!! Super happy for you bro!!

Woohoo Ddec!!! Grats man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back