Bridgestone Introduces Limited Edition Pink B330-RX

Really a nice gesture by Bridgestone - but then I´m not really surprised as they´re an awesome company!! I would love to game a pink 330, especially for a great cause!

Very cool, I'll grab a box to show some support.

I'll game these for sure.....well done Bridgestone!

I was just thinking about this the other day, wondering why this hasn't come up before. I'll buy a dozen...where do I get them?

Kongfrontation

Great move by Bridgestone!!

I will buy a dozen.. Got to support the ladies

I cannot wait to game these. I love the Pinky I got from Vision golf, but to actually play a pink ball that works for my game is going to be fantastic. Nothing better than out driving some dude and his ProV1 with a pink ball.

Definitely going to pick up a few boxes

Very nice! I normally don't buy brand new balls but would definitely get a box of these if I see them.

I will buy a box or two or three for.... ME! I don't mind playing a pink ball for Awareness! Plus it's the same ball I play!! So, count me in on some! Pink ball with a green frog will look cool! Plus I know a few survivors! So I will help out for sure!!!

I saw on Golfsmith's website these are shipping mid-October. I will be gaming these on my vacation starting October 17th....

Great idea and great cause. I will pick me up a couple of dozen of these for sure.

What a great cause!

YES!!! I've been wanting these so gonna order a bunch besides for an excellent cause.

I will definately be buying a dozen of these, to support Bridgestone and the ladies!

A great idea by Bridgestone, I'd game those. Will keep an eye out in stores for them.

This is a great idea and I'll support it, I'm gonna play with some pink balls!

Bridgestone doing something big again, doesn't surprise me

tapatalk addict....

Great to see this being done. My grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer and for four years she fought. But she finally went and god rest her soul I love her and miss her and will gladly buy a dozen of these.

Sweet! I'm gonna go look for some this week. I lost my last orange B6 today (too easy to lose now that we're getting some leaves on the ground). Hopefully, the pink will be easier to spot. Good cause, and I'm plenty secure enough to rock the pink rock.

Those are cool! I will be putting them into play.

I have a silly question. Are these women's balls? After reading I sort of got that impression.

I have a silly question. Are these women's balls? After reading I sort of got that impression.

In reality at the premium level is there a difference? A premium ball is a premium ball. But this is the same as the B330-RX

I noticed a few weeks ago and again today these are marked "58" is there a reason for that?

--
tapatalk

Back