Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Deano! I know you'll rep well.

3rd Captain Selected for the Morgan Cup

3rd Captain Selected for the Morgan Cup

The 2nd Morgan Cup is official and last week we had a ton of information about the ultimate amateur event. We wanted to kick off this week with a bang and what better way to do that than to have another big announcement for the Morgan Cup.

In the 1st ever Morgan Cup THP had 2 exceptional captains. Captain Biggsy and Captain TC led their team for the better part of a year and it culminated with the first event of its kind being truly incredible. Filling their shoes will not be easy, but THP set out to find its next captains for the 2nd Morgan Cup.

Chunkylover77 and Ddec were selected to captain Team Hackers and for the Team Paradise selection, and for the 3rd captain, THP is naming yours truly. While I was part of the 1st Morgan Cup, it was as an alternate and this year I will be there from beginning to end.

The next announcement coming up will also play a part in the reasoning behind having myself as a captain.

awesome news!

1st post updated.

JB is the 3rd captain holy smokes. The Effin Wow Factor is back and a captain hell yea. MC 2.0 just got put into overdrive.

Cool news JB!

enjoying all of these updates!!

Captain JB will bring the pain verbally and on the course.

Can't wait to see the announcement coming. This suspense is too much!

Wow factor is back!

The Effin Wow Factor!!!

Brilliant!! totally a great call JB!

Holy cr!p! It's now real from the beginning :call-me:

The 2nd Morgan Cup is official and last week we had a ton of information about the ultimate amateur event. We wanted to kick off this week with a bang and what better way to do that than to have another big announcement for the Morgan Cup.

In the 1st ever Morgan Cup THP had 2 exceptional captains. Captain Biggsy and Captain TC led their team for the better part of a year and it culminated with the first event of its kind being truly incredible. Filling their shoes will not be easy, but THP set out to find its next captains for the 2nd Morgan Cup.

Chunkylover77 and Ddec were selected to captain Team Hackers and for the Team Paradise selection, and for the 3rd captain, THP is naming yours truly. While I was part of the 1st Morgan Cup, it was as an alternate and this year I will be there from beginning to end.

The next announcement coming up will also play a part in the reasoning behind having myself as a captain.

I heard this Jwow guy is pretty cool!! Nice balance through out Morgan Cup leadership. Way to go Idaho!!!

Kongfrontation

Interesting. Gotta ask you JB, does that put more stress on you to organize, run the behind the scenes, and captain? You're like the Ryder Cup captain on home soil!

Hey congrats to yourself JB! With you as the captain I foresee a lot of trash talking happening lol. Can't wait to hear what the "next announcement" is!

Woah! Captain JB! Should be a great one!

It's a fix! :D

hehe, kidding of course. There's nobody more deserving of this position and I just know that you wouldn't pick yourself without actually feeling like you have to, JB! Hopefully your captaining responsibilities will deflect some of the stress of the rest of the organising!

Good stuff JB! Looking forward to hearing what you have up your sleeve for the next announcement!

JB is the 3rd captain holy smokes. The Effin Wow Factor is back and a captain hell yea. MC 2.0 just got put into overdrive.

Wait for it....... +1

WTG Chunky! A great selection and a great person to boot. You're gonna do great.

Lol so much for not knowing who the third captain is :alien: great stuff JB without you we wouldnt have this event and this much excitement about it.

Congrats to the " Effin Wow Factor" as being the third Capatan! This is going to be fun for sure and can't wait for more details!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back