Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how any MC thread falls three pages in but bump this and show your love for the fastest golfer I've played with....The captain of a sinking ship...the SS THP

I want get in on a match with the TMex. I think I could show him what a real divot is suppose to look like! BOOM!

My Nike brother!! I do need to get better at the video. These guys are all pro's already

Good start captain chunky. Lets talk about other brands in the MC thread. :alien:

Not sure how any MC thread falls three pages in but bump this and show your love for the fastest golfer I've played with....The captain of a sinking ship...the SS THP

LMAO - the SS THP. Kinda like the Titanic...doomed for a sinking. I like it (in a PC sort of way of course).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Great video Hawk, love the self interview.

I really love how videos are becoming more and more a part of THP, from reviews to self interviews. Great stuff.

Can you see TC at the front of the ship....IM king of the world...small world...small world

LMAO - the SS THP. Kinda like the Titanic...doomed for a sinking. I like it (in a PC sort of way of course).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Fact: My teammates drool.

I'll be the first to offer the first post team announcement FIFY of the MC 2.0.

I want get in on a match with the TMex. I think I could show him what a real divot is suppose to look like! BOOM!

Hahahahha. Picking on the high handicap eh??? I kid. But really I'm sure you could show me a real divot. But I usually don't take them with my driver. So you win ;)

Great video Hawk, love the self interview.

I really love how videos are becoming more and more a part of THP, from reviews to self interviews. Great stuff.

Oh yes. That sticky thread will make a comeback it looks like!

Good start captain chunky. Lets talk about other brands in the MC thread. :alien:

Dang it!! I love Cleveland/Srixon, Bridgestone, and Callaway!!!!

Hawk makes the first official MC 2.0 video I think. Nice dude. I would say I can't wait to win but I think the buildup to the event is the best part. I look forward to all the trash talk and video's. I am thinking of getting a better email program though. Not sure how Windows Live mail handles mass emails.

Hahahahha. Picking on the high handicap eh??? I kid. But really I'm sure you could show me a real divot. But I usually don't take them with my driver. So you win ;)

I noticed you have a TMex handi of 4.2. I think that is low in my book. I will take it with my driver off the deck, when I hit the green from 260 out on a par 5!

Can you see TC at the front of the ship....IM king of the world...small world...small world

With Nerfny at his side? :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I noticed you have a TMex handi of 4.2. I think that is low in my book. I will take it with my driver off the deck, when I hit the green from 260 out on a par 5!

Haha. Your tmex is 3.7. Fyi. That's cool man. Thath 260 is a putter for me. Advantage team THP.

Fact: early domination

Haha. Your tmex is 3.7. Fyi. That's cool man. Thath 260 is a putter for me. Advantage team THP.

I guess I will change the sig now. HAHA Are you using a belly putter to hit that?

Fact: Team Hundy Humpers are overrated. Heck you guys don't even have the best Calloway on your team.

Ive golfed with him...he's being modest ;)

Man you guys rule! Plus posting in here bumps up possibly the best thread ever started on this forum!

Congratulations to all involved so far. THP has a formidable team, really looking forward to see how the other two teams shape up once selections are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back