2012 Cleveland Mashie Lineup

A mashie FW? I definitely want to check that out. I wonder if it'll be like the present Cleveland fairway woods and be available in different lofts.

A fairway wood with rails like the Mashie. Very interesting!

JB, are you allowed to tell us what shaft will be in it?

Hello 14* come to OEM.

Thanks for the other pics Ary!

Love those pics Ary, thanks for posting them up.

Don't thank me for them, they are from the CG/Srixon Tour feed on Twitter, @CGSrixonTour. I just took the picture links and put them straight on here so that no one had to click away from this site.

I'm more interested in the sole of the fairway wood and the larger hybrid in the picture, almost reminds me of the TaylorMade Raylor hybrid that they put out a couple of years ago with the ridge in the middle of the sole.

The Mashie FW is absolutely LEGIT!

I have loved all of the Cleveland equipment I have tried, including the driver I took for a test drive at the outing. Do you know if they will be putting the Mashie FW out in LH?

I have loved all of the Cleveland equipment I have tried, including the driver I took for a test drive at the outing. Do you know if they will be putting the Mashie FW out in LH?

They will.
The 15.5 and 18 will be available in LH.

Will be interested to see if the Mashie FW has any of the "lefts" that so many of us have experienced. Loved everything about it except for that. Really digging the rugged look of it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Will be interested to see if the Mashie FW has any of the "lefts" that so many of us have experienced. Loved everything about it except for that. Really digging the rugged look of it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That is why they will have both options. Regular and Tour.

Still playing a launcher 15* love it on the Par 5 fairways. Waiting to hear more about the new line.

Wow! That is awesome. I love the Mashies. I can't wait to hit the FW. I hope it is similar to my M1, but a bit longer. That would be sweet.

If they are as easy to hit from the rough as the Mashie hybrid is, they will be a winner for sure.

If they are as easy to hit from the rough as the Mashie hybrid is, they will be a winner for sure.

Agree the hybrids are awesome.

I apologize for sounding like a valley girl but mashie fairway wood? OMG!!!!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wow! That is awesome. I love the Mashies. I can't wait to hit the FW. I hope it is similar to my M1, but a bit longer. That would be sweet.

^^^^^^^^ what he said!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I agree, the mashie FW looks great. Looks like it's just made to hit off the turf with that sole. Want to hit that 15.5*...

Mashie FW looks sick!!

I'm absolutely in love with my Mashie, and I wouldn't mind updating my 4-wood. Looks like I have a potential replacement one of these days.

Back