How many years playing golf

Golfingbanker

Reaction score
Handicap
This may have been done before I got here...

For me it is 31 years!

Brad

For me it is 18 years give or take.

this season marked my 6th season... hopefully many, many more to come

I started in 1994, stopped in 2000. Started again in 2007. And I don't care what anyone says, it is not like riding a bike!

I played around 9 years, took 10 years off and started playing again last June.

Been playing since I was 10, turned professional in 1992.........

I've owned clubs for about 15 years, mostly as an excuse to hang out with buddies and drink in the sunshine.

I started focusing on golf about a year ago, and playing a whole bunch more, plus actually practicing. Golf is more fun now.

Owned clubs since 2001... started learning to play 2008

Will be a whole year in April.

Yeah, not long.

(that'll be a year from my first ROUND OF GOLF...)

Thirty years, but took five years off prior to this past season.

first time i hit golf balls a lot was when i was 3 with cut down clubs. i wasnt allowed on the course till i turned 8 so that would make 8 years truly playing. out of those 8 years, i only shot over 100 4 times

i think i started out with a bunch of natural talent, but i plateaued early than a lot of juniors cuz i started out so well. so its good and bad you know?

same way... I shot 93 my first time ever being on a course. If I followed pace, I should have been scratch by now

not even close

My fourth year of official golf. Still waiting for it to come together.

Its been about 12 years for me, but I didnt start taking it seriously until about 2 years ago.

I have been playing for 30 years. Turned pro at 20 and prior to last year hadn't played in 5.5 years due to a serious hand injury. We are back and striking it pretty good.

Most saw just how good in the video.

Back