Cleveland Golf 588 Irons MB & CB

True and they are forged so right away you know they are serious.

I'd go with them in a heartbeat!! How sick are those irons???

Wow! I love those CBs! I think this just created a bunch of new wish lists and dream bags for the MC guys!

I'm drooling right now.

47 pw. Gona have to get 51-55-59 588 wedges. I better start saving

tapatalk addict....

2iron in the CBs? Nice....

I thought you might like that.

I think it is a slippery slope, I mean if they're good, great, but if they aren't so good then to me it sully's the 588 history a little. I will admit looks wise they are gorgeous, looks don't do much on the course though. It is very cool to see both a mb and cb version though.

I'd go with them in a heartbeat!! How sick are those irons???

They look great. I wonder how they would stack up to the MCs or the FG Tour V2 irons.

Will they be available in gun metal finish?

Thats what I was trying to get at in my earlier post, but I didnt word it very well.

I thought you might like that.

I think it is a slippery slope, I mean if they're good, great, but if they aren't so good then to me it sully's the 588 history a little. I will admit looks wise they are gorgeous, looks don't do much on the course though. It is very cool to see both a mb and cb version though.

Oooooh. Pretty!

They look great. I wonder how they would stack up to the MCs or the FG Tour V2 irons.

Should be interesting to see. If they are the iron equivalent performance wise of the wedges... look out.

Very nice looking. I was a big fan of the cg16 tour irons this year, I bed an mb would feel even better!

wow they look AWESOME! i'll even consider ditching my VR blades for these when they come out...

Sexy looking irons... would make a great combo set between the two.

CB's FTW! I'm digging the look of them just a bit more.

Wow those pictures are even better. Best looking irons Ive seen in a while, in a simple kinda way.

Any release info??

tapatalk addict....

There are only two things I can think of that would make these even more beautiful.
1. Black pearl finish
2. Mycustomirons.com. Custom paintfill and stamping options so the set from 3iron to 60* wedge match seamlessly.

Last edited:
MC 2.0 guys will have these. They hope.

I love the MB's too. I'd game those in a heartbeat. Ego and great looking clubs for the win!

Just throw some graphite shafts in the playa's sticks, problem solved. haha

MC 2.0 guys will have these. They hope.

I would consider them. I'm sure they will be heavily tested if they are at the outing in May

Wow very sexy looking irons! Don't like like they're gonna be too forgiving though even for the CB's.

Just throw some graphite shafts in the playa's sticks, problem solved. haha

Man... Some C Kua and 588 action could be the combo. I'd even through the 8,9,PW for MB's! My mind is going crazy.

I would consider them. I'm sure they will be heavily tested if they are at the outing in May

We could co consider if we are both sponsored by Cleveland!

4-7 CB's
8-PW MB's

Mmmmmm I want!

We could co consider if we are both sponsored by Cleveland!

deal - let the co considering begin. You know we both had the same sponsor last year and I think we made them very happy. Which OEM wouldn't want us together?

Back