Morgan Cup - How To Enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. What route should you go? Humour? Performance? Sentimental? My brain hurts just thinking about it.

I wouldnt waste your time, no way to they let ANOTHER Canadian in lol

Can't wait to see how this thing unfolds! Should be fun.

If Im going to get my on course video shots, I should get going, golf season is winding down in the great white north, and I want the grass to at least look kinda green.

I am thinking the same thing. ;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Looking forward to this. Sounds like a lot of thought went into the process.

The videos are gonna be entertaining to watch! I can't wait.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I imagine JB will have specific criteria that the videos must meet, and elements that must be included, so I'm going to wait on filming (on my phone . . .).

i like the video audition idea.

Well now it's time to think of what to do! This should be fun!

You've just made an enemy. ;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

perfect, plenty of time to make a few more before we meet in May!

I imagine JB will have specific criteria that the videos must meet, and elements that must be included, so I'm going to wait on filming (on my phone . . .).

I hope pyrotechnics is manditory. Flaming golf balls? Oh why not..

I am open to helping people with videos. I take $60 per hour and then $250 if you are chosen to be in TMC. hehe, I kid.

I am open to helping people with videos. I take $60 per hour and then $250 if you are chosen to be in TMC. hehe, I kid.

This sounds like a trap. Like the guy Richard Pryor buys his house from in the movie 'Moving'.

No kidding. What route should you go? Humour? Performance? Sentimental? My brain hurts just thinking about it.

oh man, no kidding....this sounds cool though. heck, i have posting counts to worry about first. i have been a member for a while but lurked for too long...need to stop scaling mountains, spending time in a Guadalajara prison and taming lions and drinking dos equis XX, which i dont do often, but when i do, of course. i dont always post on forums, but when i do, i prefer THP.

Done and Done! hehehe

Sweet!!! I was kinda hoping selection would go this way.

Really looking forward to creating an entry.... should be a blast!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Gotta get my fluffer ready... love the ideas of the video auditions. Can't wait to see everyone's best foot forward.

I think Flip cameras trended up on Amazon earlier today for this very reason. :D

Gotta get my fluffer ready... love the ideas of the video auditions. Can't wait to see everyone's best foot forward.

I think Flip cameras trended up on Amazon earlier today for this very reason. :D

LOL

So wish I knew people here better because someone would be getting called out as your fluffer right now.

LOL

So wish I knew people here better because someone would be getting called out as your fluffer right now.

SirSliceAlot...Sorry Chris...hahahaha

Auditions?! This is awesome! That will be one of the most exciting things about this upcoming event!

The entertainment value of the the video auditions alone should be through the roof!

The entertainment value of the the video auditions alone should be through the roof!

LOL - I agree. I have already jotted down several ideas that will be incorporated into mine if they fall in line with the criteria that is provided to us.

Should be very interesting to watch. Need to get over the magical 500 and drop one point on my cap. Got several ideas already floating around my head. Need to write them down before I forget them! Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back