• Total voters

R11FAN

Reaction score
Handicap
:blob:Anyone know which are best grips?

Is this a serious post? :beat-up:

I would have to agree with JB. Those are some sessy grips

I guess the THP grips did not make the cut. :act-up:

Guessing by your poll, I would say that your favorites would be Golf Pride.

Assuming you're serious about this, I'd say they are all great grips and best is subjective to what style grip a person likes.

For me, the multicompound work the best. The allow me to grip the club easily even when it is hot out and I (activate OG voice) sweat mor n' a pig at tuh slaughterhouse (deactivate OG voice). The VDR and the velvet seem very similar to me. They work well when the air is a bit drier and don't chew up my hands as much as the multicompound.

I don't have any experience with the tour wrap.

My vote is for the Pure THP grips just because of the logo. :D

Of all the grips on your poll, my least preferred of the 4 in the New Decade. There's tons of NDMC homers on THP though. People love those grips and I don't know why. I've always like my tour velvets.

VDR's for me, but, this is like anything else, you'll get a ton of different personal preference answers.

VDR for me

Of all the grips on your poll, my least preferred of the 4 in the New Decade. There's tons of NDMC homers on THP though. People love those grips and I don't know why. I've always like my tour velvets.

I like them but I hate cord sometimes. My favorite GP grips are the patriot grips...same style as NDMC but not cord (plus its for a good cause)

Ya.Obviously

Sorry your extreme overuse of smileys had me questioning your intent. I have both VDR and Multicompound. I am regripping my irons and I am still on the fence.

13 of the 14 clubs in my bag are GP VDRs in Red or White. I <3 Them!

I put tour wraps on my irons, Crosslines on my wedges only, and full cord on my driver. The only thing I am picky about is the crosslines on my wedges because I hit at least half my wedge shots with no glove on and I like that crossline feel bare handed.

NDMC...my hands can handle them

Of the grips in your poll I would say VDR's are my favorite.

In the process of changing from NDMC to VDR.

I changed to Lamkin NDUR 3G and gto a bargain price from Golf Galaxy in Orlando at $2.97 a grip, they are £6.99 over here in the UK

VDR worked best for me.

Back