Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
17 days isn't very far down the road at all! I obliterated my ring finger on my right hand this past weekend while bowling in the state tournament. Either the tendons or ligaments are torn, not sure which. Supposed to get some x-rays this week to see how bad it is. I'm really hoping that the pain is at least gone by the time this gets here.

Dang Josh that does not sound good at all! The ball get stuck on the finger when you were releasing it? Whatever happened I hope it heals up quickly for ya and you are feeling up to par again.

17 days isn't very far down the road at all! I obliterated my ring finger on my right hand this past weekend while bowling in the state tournament. Either the tendons or ligaments are torn, not sure which. Supposed to get some x-rays this week to see how bad it is. I'm really hoping that the pain is at least gone by the time this gets here.

Ouch! Sorry to hear this Joss. I sure hope it doesn't affect your ability to play. Take good care of it and be smart so you will heal properly.

I just noticed I was moved over to the Hicks with Sticks team. I guess they really needed some help!

I just noticed I was moved over to the Hicks with Sticks team. I guess they really needed some help!

haha since you got a 3 handicap now dude you know I recruited hard for ya!

Sorry 'bout that but I had to move a few people around to make the teams more balanced. Besides, Seth didn't want to have to play against you anymore. :) jk

Dang Josh that does not sound good at all! The ball get stuck on the finger when you were releasing it? Whatever happened I hope it heals up quickly for ya and you are feeling up to par again.

Well last summer that happened and that's what caused it to be prone to injury. This time, the shot required a high ball speed and lots of revs, and I guess my finger couldn't handle it. I've been keeping ice on it, and trying not to use it.

adwillingham sent me a pm with a good question so I am posting the answer for the rest of you. If you need my phone number I can add that in a pm.

He wanted to know what time we are arriving in Blairsville for a Friday afternoon round of golf:

We are going to arrive somewhere in the 10:30 a.m. range and then head to my cabin and unload the goods. Target time for golf at Butternut Creek is around 1:00 p.m. Hopefully we can grab some lunch somewhere shortly after unloading at the cabin. The reason we are playing Butternut is because it is located in Blairsville (closer to T0AD's cabin) and it is cheaper. Once we finish golf, we are all going to meet up at Sean's( T0ADS) cabin for a meet and greet party.

Bill / ole gray

Can't wait for this trip to get here. With balancing two sales jobs now in two different fields I am ready for a break.

adwillingham sent me a pm with a good question so I am posting the answer for the rest of you. If you need my phone number I can add that in a pm.

He wanted to know what time we are arriving in Blairsville for a Friday afternoon round of golf:

We are going to arrive somewhere in the 10:30 a.m. range and then head to my cabin and unload the goods. Target time for golf at Butternut Creek is around 1:00 p.m. Hopefully we can grab some lunch somewhere shortly after unloading at the cabin. The reason we are playing Butternut is because it is located in Blairsville (closer to T0AD's cabin) and it is cheaper. Once we finish golf, we are all going to meet up at Sean's( T0ADS) cabin for a meet and greet party.

Bill / ole gray

This sounds great. I will arrive around 11:30 or so and call you when I get into town.

This sounds great. I will arrive around 11:30 or so and call you when I get into town.

You might want to pm me your number just in case I need to contact you.

Per Bama's pm on lunch in Blairsville October 14th:
I was wondering the same thing....Looks like there is a Subway, Burger King and KFC pretty close to the golf course entrance....
Why dont we all meet somewhere for lunch...say around..11:45??...then head over to the course??

The subway sounds great to me so we can all meet there if cool with the rest of ya? It looks like we are going to have two or three foursomes for the Friday afternoon gig!

I am up for some Subway as well......
Eat Healthy and live as long as Gray!!

Now ya talking! I got to keep my fighting weight for the weekend so healthy is good :eek:)......

Good one! You need to put that on your signature. Haha

I am not going to be able to play in the round on Friday as previously planned. DMB and I (and butters?) are going to be driving down Friday and we can't get free to hit the road till about 2.

I am not going to be able to play in the round on Friday as previously planned. DMB and I (and butters?) are going to be driving down Friday and we can't get free to hit the road till about 2.

Awww man that sucks! Understood and you got to do what you got to do. Just keep in touch and let us know when you arrive.

Awww man that sucks! Understood and you got to do what you got to do. Just keep in touch and let us know when you arrive.

I want to be there, but it would be so much more expensive to drive separately.

Sorry guys I am the reason for that. I just can't get out of work till 2.

No problem bro! I only have to use a half day of vacation and I definitely need to store those bad boys up for the outing and in case I make it to the MC 2.0. Gotta plan for the best case scenario.

I am not sure yet if I will be carpooling with those guys or just driving myself. Should know in the next week or so.

We are just glad to have ya down so don't worry at all. You guys have a safe trip and get to Blairsville when you do. We will be waiting on ya.

I want to be there, but it would be so much more expensive to drive separately.

Car pooling is a wise option and makes a trip fun with buddies. Have fun with it and we will see ya Friday evening!

I am not sure yet if I will be carpooling with those guys or just driving myself. Should know in the next week or so.

Let us know if you plan on coming early Friday so we can include you in the afternoon round.

you guys gonna stop in Franklin and have a beer with Onetizzle?

shaping out to be a big event, maybe next year I can make a trip down if you guys do this again, always game fomr some rounds with THPers

Back