Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the best part. The sponsors will literally be clamoring to get us to rep them.

True, you're going to have 16 fugly golfers and then Team THP who will be quite honestly glorious. Why do you think we are asking for video submissions, and picked Dean and Chunky as Captains? We are already handsome but we are making sure that we look even better by comparison.

We do rule, I feel sorry for the other two teams, I really do. Not only are we going to crush the teams at golf, but gosh darnit if we aren't a handsome team.

It is hard to argue with you here CB! Not only are you and Hawk exceptionally good looking men, but with the addition of Yoccos you pretty much take the cake!

True, you're going to have 16 fugly golfers and then Team THP who will be quite honestly glorious. Why do you think we are asking for video submissions, and picked Dean and Chunky as Captains? We are already handsome but we are making sure that we look even better by comparison.

Well, I'm screwed then.

BTW Congrats on the 11000th post CB!!!

Lets try and keep this somewhat resembling a thread that is about an event like this please.
Not every thread must turn into the banter away thread.

Wow, where to start! I just caught up on all of today's posts. Honestly it was a little tough to golf today because I kept checking this thread and trying to keep up with it! I am loving all of the banter and I want in on it.

I'm with Cookie, whether I'm playing or volunteering, I will be there and I will bring it.

I'm new around here. But I know a winner when I see one. I don't want to ride the fences any longer. I'm going all in with this one.
p.jpg
4 - Life

The army grows! Wise choice man. With a name like Gotti supporting me, I can't lose. The Teflon Don!!

I'm anxious to find out the formats. Really anxious to find out what great company I will be repping. Plus I can't wait to see if there will be a Captains match. I guess I'm just anxious about everything!

Darn right C-LO...I figure they are already 8 members strong. You are gonna need an army to keep up with them
The army grows! Wise choice man. With a name like Gotti supporting me, I can't lose. The Teflon Don!!

I just don't know who I want to support for this one! I guess I'll just have to wait for the participants to actually be decided on! It's just too hard to pick!

I'm anxious to find out the formats. Really anxious to find out what great company I will be repping. Plus I can't wait to see if there will be a Captains match. I guess I'm just anxious about everything!
There almost HAS to be a captains match.

I just don't know who I want to support for this one! I guess I'll just have to wait for the participants to actually be decided on! It's just too hard to pick!

3 great choices man. Can't go wrong either way. Be active and we all win

There almost HAS to be a captains match.

I would hope so. One of my favorite times ever on a golf course was with JB and I have been wanting to tee it up with Deano for a long time. Would be quite the fun match I think

This is going to be a great event! Just from what I read about MC 1.0 this thread has already made it much bigger. Cant wait to see what comes next

3 great choices man. Can't go wrong either way. Be active and we all win

Well I may or may not have narrowed it down to 2 choices. :D May or may not...

Just got caught up. Man I wish TapaTalk had multiquote. I think TMaxi would pass out from the sheer awesomeness.

All this MC 2.0 chatter made me really want to improve my game. I have been racking my brain for good entry video ideas.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

man o man has THP blown up lately !! i love it.. i tell everyone to come enjoy the awesomeness that is THP

Captains match with a teammate :act-up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back