Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Those are the irons I'd go with as well, most likely. I'm serious when I say my head is swimming right now.

no swimming for me, im pocket cavity all the way! they get me randy baby!

images

I might need a quad cavity...Extra Extra forgiveness

Check out all the custom options. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The forgiveness is always nice but those CB are so sweet. I think i'd be that guy that ask if we could do PC 4-6 and CB 7-PW

Yep, extra forgiveness is good.

The forgiveness is always nice but those CB are so sweet. I think i'd be that guy that ask if we could do PC 4-6 and CB 7-PW

I might be that type of guy as well. That's a great choice actually. Did someone say custom options?

Well my two cents are all on the Dual Pockets. Granted they are the J38's but its been over a month now and the I still have a very big smile every time I get to hit them.

Just saw all the optuons available in both sets...My video for the MC better make the cut....

Just saw all the optuons available in both sets...My video for the MC better make the cut....

Hmmm PX Graphite you say? Why yes sir

Check out all the custom options. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Paging a J40 430 with Speeder 6.2 to the front desk. While your at it, bring your fairway friend with the 7.2 as well.

Yum.

I've got to find a demo day around me asap. Something about those hybrids really gets my attention.

I loved both the J38 CB and DP irons. Absolutely loved them.

I am doing another Bridgestone ball fitting in the next month....may prove timely! Really need to see these offerings in person - the J40 line just oozes of class.

I've been known to be sweet, but only cause I think you're cool.

The entire J40 line is just gorgeous. So far all I've gotten to test is the J40 wedge but based on how awesome they are if the rest of the J40 lineup is anything close there are going to be some very very very happy Bridgestone Staffers at MC 2.0! Those metal woods just scream awesome, especially the fw woods in my opinion.

Man this just brings back memories of the J40 driver and 4W.... Loved the feel and sound of both. I think with the proper shaft.. INSANE!!!!

Man this just brings back memories of the J40 driver and 4W.... Loved the feel and sound of both. I think with the proper shaft.. INSANE!!!!

OH man! I wonder what kind of shaft offerings the BStone staffers are going to be looking at?

P4B and I were just talking about this.....could be some interesting options!

OH man! I wonder what kind of shaft offerings the BStone staffers are going to be looking at?

P4B and I were just talking about this.....could be some interesting options!

Agreed. I liked the PX 6.0 at times but other times... just wasn't great to me when I was tired. The ball just explodes off the face though. That's the great thing. I couldnt get enough of that 4w either.

I have a J38 with a PX 6.5 in it, I love that setup. I hit bombs with that thing. All this talk about has me thinking about pulling it out again. OK, I will.

I have a J38 with a PX 6.5 in it, I love that setup. I hit bombs with that thing. All this talk about has me thinking about pulling it out again. OK, I will.

Good for you P4B, I think thats a great plan. You guys have me really jealous.

Day dreaming of B'Stone gear? I think so, big time.

Back