MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth watching?

I am a die-hard cubs fan, so I liked it. I think fans of baseball would appreciate it as well. Might think it is a bit long though.

Ah I missed that one. I wanted to see it. The funny thing is that Moises said he wouldn't have caught it anyways, though I think that's a lie to make Bartman feel better. I feel so terrible for that guy. Anybody else would've done the same thing on impulse. The things people did to him are just terrible. Just a bad situation overall.

My opinion has changed over the years; I have grown more sympathetic since then, but I must admit that I still get upset every time I hear his name.

I am a die-hard cubs fan, so I liked it. I think fans of baseball would appreciate it as well. Might think it is a bit long though.

My opinion has changed over the years; I have grown more sympathetic since then, but I must admit that I still get upset every time I hear his name.

People tend to forget about the missed ground ball by alex Gonzales that would have ended the inning right before that

People tend to forget about the missed ground ball by alex Gonzales that would have ended the inning right before that

True, but would that have been necessary if Alou caught it? Who knows? Many mistakes that inning. Also, Gonzalez's error happened after Bartman.

Btw... Alou has since said he would had caught it. 100% positive!

Good birds!! Up 3 if we can hold on its all even!

With the way the Braves are playing, they dont deserve to make the Wild Card AT ALL. It may be better for them to miss the playoffs to avoid further embarrassment.

True, but would that have been necessary if Alou caught it? Who knows? Many mistakes that inning.

Btw... Alou has since said he would had caught it. 100% positive!

Well it happened before the foul ball so if he makes a routine play the inning is over.. I feel bad for cubs fans to be totally honest but as a cardinals fan I think it's hilarious

Well it happened before the foul ball so if he makes a routine play the inning is over.. I feel bad for cubs fans to be totally honest but as a cardinals fan I think it's hilarious

After Bartman, bro. He made the error after!

I feel bad for him too; it was an over reaction for sure. But my heart still aches when I think about it.

My fault you are correct.. To sum it up the cubs are cursed hehe

Yeah it hurts, but you also gotta point at the pitcher who threw the game away right after that happened. Same thing woulda happened with no commotion if that foul ball was a foot to the left. Not his fault at all. I feel terribly for what that guy's had to go through! Forced to move because of death threats all because he just wanted a foul ball like everyone else in the stadium!

go cardinals!!!!!

Things getting interesting in the wild card race...

Breaking news -

Ryan Braun is really good and Prince Fielder hits the ball a long way.

Oh yeah and this was tweeted by ESPN a little while ago:

“You know what the funny thing is? I wouldn't have caught it, anyway." - Moises Alou

Breaking news -

Ryan Braun is really good and Prince Fielder hits the ball a long way.

too bad they will fold in the playoffs!!

Oh yeah and this was tweeted by ESPN a little while ago:

“You know what the funny thing is? I wouldn't have caught it, anyway." - Moises Alou

He since recanted and said 100% would have caught it and independent study has found that he likely would have caught it.

too bad they will fold in the playoffs!!

They might. It is possible. But if they get the Braves, the will have a chance to get to the NLCS.

They will do better in the post season than the Cardinals could/would.

Last edited:
He since recanted and said 100% would have caught it and independent study has found that he likely would have caught it.

Independent study? Of 1,000 Cubs fans?

Don't blame Bartman, blame the error on the next pitch. Blame the blown lead in Game 7. Blame Zambrano for choking in Florida. Don't blame a fan for being a fan.

if cards get in watch out! they are hot, and own philly this year to the tune of 6-3

Don't blame Bartman, blame the error on the next pitch. Blame the blown lead in Game 7. Blame Zambrano for choking in Florida. Don't blame a fan for being a fan.

That right there is how you say it. I would've, but I suck. I just blithered on for a few posts lol. Listen to this guy!

They might. It is possible. But if they get the Braves, the will have a chance to get to the NLCS.

They will do better in the post season than the Cardinals could/would.

What are you basing this on? Records don't mean anything when you get to the playoffs.. Ask the 2006 Cardinals. It's who is hot and the Cardinals are the hottest team in the national league

What are you basing this on? Records don't mean anything when you get to the playoffs.. Ask the 2006 Cardinals. It's who is hot and the Cardinals are the hottest team in the national league

indeed!!! hot like fiiya!!!

I don't think anyone on this forum has blamed Bartman. He made a mistake, but many mistakes were made that night.

Yup - Because I dislike the Cardinals I will say, they would choke. I have no basis for saying that, but they would choke.

Would or will? Let's see what happens.. I'll take the experience and the best player in baseball, but let's just let the teams do the talking

I don't think anyone on this forum has blamed Bartman. He made a mistake, but many mistakes were made that night.

I guess I disagree. Bartman didn't make a mistake. Again, he was a fan being a fan. 0 fault to Bartman. 100% fault to that entire Cubs team for choking on themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back