Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Golf Pride VDR

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Golf Pride Tour Wrap

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Golf Pride Tour Velvet

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
I like the NDMC. I get very good grip with those, and I prefer the overall feel. Really just depends on what suits you the best.

I like NDMC's on my wedges/iron and VDR's on my woods.

"Best" is a subjective term. Grips are really more personal preference. Personally, I prefer Tour Wrap because to me they offer the tackiest grip but thats just my personal preference.
Most of my clubs have come with Tour Velvet which is a really nice grip too. My only knocking against Velvet is that if you get any moisture on the grip they get really slippery.

I'm looking forward to the THP Pure grips, but I have a New Decade from Golf Pride that I love!

I have NDMC's throughout my set...good combination of 'gription' and feel for me, and they are great in the rain which i see a lot of out here...

I have Tour Velvet's on my irons (came with them), VDR's on my woods/hybrids. LIke them both, but will probably go all VDR's come time to regrip for next season.... unless they come out with a midsize THP grip...

Out of your choices I would have to say the VDR's...the ND are nice, but too rough on my hands and gloves for me.

i recently fitted these bad boys to my irons
N-DUR-Blue-White-Standard-Alt-Views.jpg

No "none of the above" option in the poll?

I like these, where did you get them.

had to get a local pro shop to order them from the US cost me €20 per grip and because of the price per grip he fitted them for free which was cool of them. if your thinking of getting them i'd say ebay b/c they were much cheaper that way

Just regripped my clubs with these and I'm really loving them

I was on the fence with these until I went to GS yesterday. I really just do not like them. I feel like the GP VDR and DMC are just grippier, especially in damp/wet conditions.

Back