Green Saver Divot Repair Tool Forum Testing Review

Adding this to my Christmas/Birthday wishlist! I think all the videos sold me and for the price it's not that bad. Tees are still cheaper though :)

Adding this to my Christmas/Birthday wishlist! I think all the videos sold me and for the price it's not that bad. Tees are still cheaper though :)

Does not do near the same job though. The Greensaver rules.

Smalls, that first ball mark in your 3-in-30 video, was it as deep as it looked in the video? I'm guessing, maybe an inch deep? If so, this tool really is fantastic.
I think it was about half a ball deep. Probably not a full inch. I've fixed deeper ones than that one with this tool.

Hi Smalls,
I was going to try to post some videos under the heading, " How to get the best out of your Greensaver " but after seeing your latest videos, there is absolutly no need for any imput from me. The way you roll the back of the divot back into the centre and then the speed at which you use the tool to finish the job are just perfect. My original advertising video might be a bit misleading in that the camera man insisted that I slow down the action so it would be clear. If I was to give anybody advice now it would be to watch your videos to see how to get the best out of the tool.

Thank's for saving me all that work.

Conor.
Thanks, Conor. It's really easy to do. It's even easier and faster when you aren't trying to keep the repair in a camera frame!

Does not do near the same job though. The Greensaver rules.

+1 for sure. used mine again last night while the wife and i got in a late round.
still amazed how well this repairs greens with little effort.

speed helps but I would say the advantage is getting the same result almost every time. The tool does all the work resulting in a perfectly fixed ball mark each and every time.

Wholeheartedly agree with this.

I just want to say thanks again for everyone that has been testing this thing as well as THP. I never would have known about this if it wasnt for THP and I never would have given it a chance if it wasnt for all of the testing from you guys.

got a few rounds in using this tool now and i have to say im impressed. i really like using this and it'll be staying in my bag.

got a few rounds in using this tool now and i have to say im impressed. i really like using this and it'll be staying in my bag.

Good to hear. I think anyone who uses it will/does feel the same.

Hey all, went to the range today, and I decided to use the Greensaver on the practice green because it was not in very good shape. I was about to take pictures, but they pulled me off and asked what I was doing. I didn't think they'd be too mad, but the cart attendants wouldn't have it.

I decided to show it to the manager, and he was impressed! I showed him how it worked and everything about it on the practice green and he said that he might order some for the course pro shop! This tool is loved by absolutely everyone! More people buy this tool please! You won't be disappointed!

I should be out tomorrow and it should be pretty empty so and picture/video requests? I'll be alone so it will have to be a one-man thing. Sorry, but nothing too complicated! I'd love to try though! Thanks everyone!

Haha I cant believe he kicked you off the green.. Awesome that after he saw it he gave it a chance. Glad he liked it and great news he might be ordering some! I am planning on ordering one soon for sure

Haha I cant believe he kicked you off the green.. Awesome that after he saw it he gave it a chance. Glad he liked it and great news he might be ordering some! I am planning on ordering one soon for sure

Indeed, it was a very interesting day for sure! But either way, I'm hoping they'll get some soon! I'll be back with another review tomorrow!

Everytime I play with someone new they all ask me about the GreenSaver, I put it in their hands and let them go to town....all of them love it and a couple have ordered them...it's just a great tool!

Couldn't get out today because of storms! Sorry guys!

Not looking good for golf till next week.
I may have to build an arc and get outta Dodge.
Sick of rain.

Played 18 today and used the GreenSaver, this tool just works, it fast, easy and fun. I can't see myself ever going back to the pitchfork style tool. Here's a little video from today with a little humor built in
[YOUTUBEHD]22FDq6rPw84[/YOUTUBEHD]

This is going to be such a great stocking stuffer.

This is going to be such a great stocking stuffer.

I agree...I already ordered one and gave it to my regular golfing buddy who helped me make some of my first videos before I had the tripod...he loves it!

Played 18 today and used the GreenSaver, this tool just works, it fast, easy and fun. I can't see myself ever going back to the pitchfork style tool. Here's a little video from today with a little humor built in
[YOUTUBEHD]22FDq6rPw84[/YOUTUBEHD]

Great video TBT... I literally LOL'ed when the camera fell.

Played yesterday on a busy, wet golf course and played great. The Greensaver got it's best workout in a single round yet even though I only played 13 holes. I still find the Greensaver to struggle on wet greens if you're using the faster technique. Wet greens demand you to go a bit slower and then it will get the job done well.

On those marks that pull up a chunk of the green and separate it from the mark, I've found it best to repair the mark as best you can without it, then replace the missing piece. I had a bunch of those yesterday, and if you fix it without the missing piece and don't try to fix it too well, it leaves you with a space that's about the size of the piece that came out. At the beginning, I ignored the piece that came out and that was hurting my ability to fix the greens well.

This tool has held up great so far and is still performing well. I love it!

Haven't been able to get out any lately as it has been raining a lot here. Have family down from Canada this week so i might play one day this coming week but not sure. The device indeed will be a great and unique gift.

Went out to the scramble today with this thing...Everyone in my group thought it was awesome as well as the guys that worked at the course. I really cant believe how easy this thing is to use and it only took me a few tries to get used to doing it the right way.

Used my Green Saver again today, works everytime and it's almost automatic.,,,just punch it a few times and tap it down with the putter. I need to make all my buddies buy their own...they all call for me to throw them mine to fix their ball marks right now.

Looks like I won't be able to get out till Saturday.
Supposed to be 62° and sunny.
:fingerscrossed:

Hey all, went to the range today, and I decided to use the Greensaver on the practice green because it was not in very good shape. I was about to take pictures, but they pulled me off and asked what I was doing. I didn't think they'd be too mad, but the cart attendants wouldn't have it.

I decided to show it to the manager, and he was impressed! I showed him how it worked and everything about it on the practice green and he said that he might order some for the course pro shop! This tool is loved by absolutely everyone! More people buy this tool please! You won't be disappointed!

I should be out tomorrow and it should be pretty empty so and picture/video requests? I'll be alone so it will have to be a one-man thing. Sorry, but nothing too complicated! I'd love to try though! Thanks everyone!

I'm not sure how I missed this post. Funny they pulled you off of the green...but that's great to hear the manager was impressed. :)

I went out again today and played 4 holes today with 4 hit greens. Two of them didn't leave pitch marks, but the other two left big ones that were, once again, easily repaired by the Greensaver. It has held up great and any requests for pics/vids will be gladly filled! Just need some requests now! People need to get this tool ASAP!

Back