Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can custom order your golf shoes with a set of lifts in them...JB can you comment on the availability of shoe lifts from the manufacturers? Thanks

Tapatalk

rep added

Look up 'glorious' in the dictionary and there's a Team THP picture, if Team THP had a baseball card it would be an instant collector's item, so on and so forth.

I have the feeling that the surface has barely been scratched with announcements for the Morgan Cup 2.0

True, you're going to have 16 fugly golfers and then Team THP who will be quite honestly glorious. Why do you think we are asking for video submissions, and picked Dean and Chunky as Captains? We are already handsome but we are making sure that we look even better by comparison.

Again, we do have height restrictions.

Waking up to see the short jokes still a coming...priceless.

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, you're going to have 16 fugly golfers and then Team THP who will be quite honestly glorious. Why do you think we are asking for video submissions, and picked Dean and Chunky as Captains? We are already handsome but we are making sure that we look even better by comparison.

I appreciate the honesty here CB. Guess I don't have a chance of being selected after all.

Oh well, I will still support Team Chunky Monkeys.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Eventually we all lose. Much like the used to be feared JNoBigDeal

I like that. I hope that sticks. Although after meeting you, I would think it would be more clever than that. However as the old saying goes, you have to end on a high note and I think I did that. However you my friend did not. Your outing ended at the hands of yours truly.

I appreciate the honesty here CB. Guess I don't have a chance of being selected after all.

Oh well, I will still support Team Chunky Monkeys.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Cookie I think you just agreed that I was ugly. Oh well I will take the support. The Chunk Gang grows!

I like that. I hope that sticks. Although after meeting you, I would think it would be more clever than that. However as the old saying goes, you have to end on a high note and I think I did that. However you my friend did not. Your outing ended at the hands of yours truly.

It did. It did. However we all know Rocky needed Rocky 2.0 to get the belt. I need MC 2.0 to get the Cup

Dear chunky,

I can't wait to watch you hit the first tee shot, in front of the rest of the MC'ers, a camera, and quite a few spectators. Seriously, how do you prepare for that? Just be thinking about it. That is all.

It did. It did. However we all know Rocky needed Rocky 2.0 to get the belt. I need MC 2.0 to get the Cup

That is very true.

Im guessing the same prank we pulled last time wont work this time will it?

Dear chunky,

I can't wait to watch you hit the first tee shot, in front of the rest of the MC'ers, a camera, and quite a few spectators. Seriously, how do you prepare for that? Just be thinking about it. That is all.

Nothing you can do to prepare for that. That was the most nervous tee shot I've ever hit in my life.

Cookie I think you just agreed that I was ugly. Oh well I will take the support. The Chunk Gang grows!

Well I am certainly not going to come out and say that you are leading Team Hunk unless I am on it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That is very true.

Im guessing the same prank we pulled last time wont work this time will it?

Hahaha. I'm pretty nervous. It just might.

TC I was nervous for my match at the outing. Striped my first shot just to the left of the fairway. I eat nerves for snack.

Nothing you can do to prepare for that. That was the most nervous tee shot I've ever hit in my life.

Ya think? There's going to be so many guys who haven't done it. It's going to be fun watching them shake. B/c they will be.

Well I am certainly not going to come out and say that you are leading Team Hunk unless I am on it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I can see your point. Get to making a great video and it could be Team Chunks Hunks.

I can't wait to get the theme for the video. I am going to bring in the special effects for this one! Bottle rockets!

It didn't show at all, you hit that beautiful draw over the tree in the left, it was awesome.

Sent from Tapatalk

TC I was nervous for my match at the outing. Striped my first shot just to the left of the fairway. I eat nerves for snack.

We'll see dude. We'll see. Outing nerves are nothing like this, nothing. I just hope the little guy hits it forward. I hope it's ok that you can't have your mighty Turdleist in your hands.

We'll see dude. We'll see. Outing nerves are nothing like this, nothing. I just hope the little guy hits it forward. I hope it's ok that you can't have your mighty Turdleist in your hands.

Turdleist will be sold shortly to fund this wonderful adventure. And I will not even say I am not going to be nervous dude. I will be shaking no doubt about it.

Turdleist will be sold shortly to fund this wonderful adventure. And I will not even say I am not going to be nervous dude. I will be shaking no doubt about it.

Who you selling it to? One-T?

The Turdleist should move quickly. Some of you guys love that thing.

I'll be nervous to. If you're not, you're not human.

Unfortunately, by about the 15th hole, you poop them up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back