2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my new fiscal year map today, wanna guess the first thing I wrote on it?

Yep, team THP funeral service 6:00 PM May 20, 2012

So let it be written, so let it be done.

--
tapatalk

I am wondering if THP will be providing counseling for the staff. I mean 2 beatings in 1 year might be too much for some of them. I fear for Puttin4antidepressants.

Poor CL. I think all I should do is direct you to the last outing thread. You know the one where you went down the same road. The one where your bark (to quote the great Mr. Bird) was like a little yappy dog. The one where you teamed with the great Gussy. And of course the one you lost at the hands of yours truly. Heck, your partner realized he couldnt stomach all of it and up and moved to Africa. During the round your GPS realized it too and tried to commit suicide.

You really believe that there will be a different outcome? To quote the great Albert Einstein.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Your beginning to sound like the long lost child of another poster here that has been beaten so bad and is clearly delusional. In fact that would tend to make a lot of sense other than the height thing with him being the tower of power and all. Could you actually be Gray's love child?

For a guy that's gonna be in a dress you sure talk a lot about "blackmail". I'd be worried if I were you, remember the internet is forever.

Its just a blouse not a dress and I am not ashamed. You know what they say: flaunt it if you got it!! Although I was not really expecting to lose this bet. LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

It's not the blouse that will get you, or even the snug fit. Its the fabric floral arrangement that may impede your golf swing...

Its just a blouse not a dress and I am not ashamed. You know what they say: flaunt it if you got it!! Although I was not really expecting to lose this bet. LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

I am wondering if THP will be providing counseling for the staff. I mean 2 beatings in 1 year might be too much for some of them. I fear for Puttin4antidepressants.

Poor CL. I think all I should do is direct you to the last outing thread. You know the one where you went down the same road. The one where your bark (to quote the great Mr. Bird) was like a little yappy dog. The one where you teamed with the great Gussy. And of course the one you lost at the hands of yours truly. Heck, your partner realized he couldnt stomach all of it and up and moved to Africa. During the round your GPS realized it too and tried to commit suicide.

You really believe that there will be a different outcome? To quote the great Albert Einstein.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Your beginning to sound like the long lost child of another poster here that has been beaten so bad and is clearly delusional. In fact that would tend to make a lot of sense other than the height thing with him being the tower of power and all. Could you actually be Gray's love child?

hahahaha

There is a massive amount of truth right there.

Attention Captain Chunk! Have no fear man because if you have blood lines with the Tower of Power you will wreak havoc over the "bow wow factor" and his punching bag of a team. The man only knows how to go back in history as he fears the future. I actually think he wakes up with cold sweats at night thinking of the drubbing that will happen at the outing. Captain Chunk aka Captain Crunch will mash those puny little staffers like a pancake at waffle house. They are going down like a cold beer on a hot Friday night! Have no fear my little blue smurf son!!!!!

Oh thats it right dere. You don startd up de chainsaw dog. I chase you up a tree and wrassle that thing to the ground.

Attention Captain Chunk! Have no fear man because if you have blood lines with the Tower of Power you will wreak havoc over the "bow wow factor" and his punching bag of a team. The man only knows how to go back in history as he fears the future. I actually think he wakes up with cold sweats at night thinking of the drubbing that will happen at the outing. Captain Chunk aka Captain Crunch will mash those puny little staffers like a pancake at waffle house. They are going down like a cold beer on a hot Friday night! Have no fear my little blue smurf son!!!!!

Let me explain this for those that dont speak "cabin love". What Ole Gray is saying here is that he must look to the future because his past is filled with absolute drubbings. While the future will most likely be filled with the same results, at least in his case, its not here yet. See OG sets himself up each year for the next outing, by completely crashing and burning at the previous one. Then as the wonderful motivational speaker to the squirrels that he is, he says "I think I have hit rock bottom". Then the next outing rolls around and he starts to look like the back of a shampoo bottle...You know, where it says lather, rinse, repeat. Since OG does not have running water, we will explain it this way instead. We call it the Ole Gray circle of life. Talk loud, cower, lose, then repeat. Listen close Chunky....These are your genes.

hahahaha

There is a massive amount of truth right there.

Hi Hawk. Fact: I will have lots of fun bantering with you.

Let me explain this for those that dont speak "cabin love". What Ole Gray is saying here is that he must look to the future because his past is filled with absolute drubbings. While the future will most likely be filled with the same results, at least in his case, its not here yet. See OG sets himself up each year for the next outing, by completely crashing and burning at the previous one. Then as the wonderful motivational speaker to the squirrels that he is, he says "I think I have hit rock bottom". Then the next outing rolls around and he starts to look like the back of a shampoo bottle...You know, where it says lather, rinse, repeat. Since OG does not have running water, we will explain it this way instead. We call it the Ole Gray circle of life. Talk loud, cower, lose, then repeat. Listen close Chunky....These are your genes.

"cabin love"....too funny

As a shrink I'm available for therapy and medication management.

Tapatalk

wait, didn't Napoleon get it on with his horse? Or was that a Russian czar? My history is a bit fuzzy today...either way you're a silly little man CL

Hi Hawk. Fact: I will have lots of fun bantering with you.

OG is entertaining. Chunky is delusional. Hawk likes to banter. The only thing I can agree with from the past few posts is that cold beer does go down quick on a hot Friday night.

OG is entertaining. Chunky is delusional. Hawk likes to banter. The only thing I can agree with from the past few posts is that cold beer does go down quick on a hot Friday night.

Hey man - you need to make it to this shin dig so you can lose again before the next MC. That is all.

Tappin' from my iPad!

haha don't listen my studly step son! Dream own and you will own the staffers this coming May and in the Morgan Cup! I have been beat back to back days, on two courses I have never seen in my life (Grand Cypress). In May 2012, I will be bringing some low key but strong silent confidence to the gates of Grand Cypress. Payback will be fun for me but painful for the bow wow factor and his team. They are going down quicker than the scream machine at six flags. It's going to be a fun ride my son!!!

Hey man - you need to make it to this shin dig so you can lose again before the next MC. That is all.

Tappin' from my iPad!

To you? Do you even play golf mbaked? We'll see if I can make it or not.

To you? Do you even play golf mbaked? We'll see if I can make it or not.

Nope - to my team. Like OG, do you need reminders how this all will go down?

High on life buddy! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

wait, didn't Napoleon get it on with his horse? Or was that a Russian czar? My history is a bit fuzzy today...either way you're a silly little man CL

I think that was Magnum

Nope - to my team. Like OG, do you need reminders how this all will go down?

High on life buddy! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dude, if I do make it, Team THP is full. I would have to pimp myself out to someone else.

Dude, if I do make it, Team THP is full. I would have to pimp myself out to someone else.

Im sure there is room on OG's 60 man team

Im sure there is room on OG's 60 man team

MD -- Hey I will make room on my roster for TC as he would be a huge part of my whupping machine!

I know you will do your best and I definitely hope you are able to swing it. Would also be happy to have you on whatever team I am assigned to - no pimpage needed.

you would be welcomed on Team Drunk!

Anyone else get another jolt of excitement with the possibility of being able to test Mashie irons and FW at the demo day? I certainly did. I already started apologizing to my wife..lol

I often wonder when teams are announced, how some of the people find out what teams they are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back