Pool-cue

Reaction score
Handicap
Very high
Just want to say hi and give a little info about how I got into golf.

It's been over 15 years since I picked up my old golf clubs from high school days. Who would of though my 11 years old son would have interest in golf. So one day I went golfing with my son, my Mother in law and her friend. Got so excited about the game(and able to smoke cigars while I gold), I told myself I had to pick the game back up. After a few 9 holes rounds with my old clubs and broke the heads off a couple of irons from being so old. My son and I went to the store and picked up some clubs for both of us, I used the excuse of his and my late birthday presents, the wife bought it, LOL.

Now, it's two months pass and got some lessons under out belt, it's more fun than I ever remembered, maybe it's because I am more mature now. My golf game is nothing to brag about, on a 9 holes course I shoot in the mid 50's, drive between 190 to 210 yards with a horrible slice(hence the lessons). As everybody said on the forum, it's work in progress and that's fine by me, at least I will always have something to look forward to in learning.

Here is what I have in my bag.

Driver: Burner Superfast 2.0 10.5
Fariway: Burner Superfast 2.0 3 wood
Hybrid: Burner Superfast 2.0 18
Iron: Burner 1.0 4 - AW
Wedge: XFT 56degrees
Putter: Ping D66
Ball: E6 on open fairways, scrap balls on hazards holes.

Thanks for the great forum and all the great info guys.

PC

Welcome to THP, glad to have you.

welcome to the greatest golf forum ever!!!

Welcome to THP. Have a good time and make sure you look around as there are numerous things going on here

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

welcome and enjoy.

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! I've recently picked up the game again, too. This is a great place to stay motivated.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Your handicap will drop like a rock if you keep at it. The game sure is addicting!

Thank you for all the welcomes. This is a great site, my short term goal is to break 100, LOL. in due time I guess.

PC

Welcome!

Welcome to the promised land, brother!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP..

:welcome:

Welcome to THP and back to the fantastic game of golf !

Welcome to THP!!

welcome to THP lad hope you enjoy the site

welcome to THP

Welcome pool stick!

Back